Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadford 14/5/2007 Track Day

Hey All,
    Just thought I might share a few pics of the awesome day a few of the clubITR guys had in amongst a bevy of RX8s at a track day organised by ozrenesis. Hopefully someone else will post up some pics as well since every second person seemed to have a camera .

Hopefully someone can post some pics that dont have my car in them .

What an awesome day it was Tom! Besides the pouring rain in the morning!

Still remmeber the night before it, I was talking to Taka and according to his website there was 0% chance of rain!

Comment

more pics please!

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
        What an awesome day it was Tom! Besides the pouring rain in the morning!

Still remmeber the night before it, I was talking to Taka and according to his website there was 0% chance of rain!
        Yeah it was a great day Vincent . Did you get any pics? I don't have any more that are worth sharing as the camera was in the hands of my father and he does not deal well with technology .

I didn't mind the rain in the morning, it gave me a chance to get used to my new tyres at a moderate pace, and I felt like I was driving better in the rain .

Comment

yes more pics please
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

So, did the RColt female driver from last time go as well?
            For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Working...
            X