Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube - 07 Spoon Civic Vs. Spoon DC5R

Click Here!

im not sure whether this has been posted yet.. but enjoy..
    NBGP DC5R

nice find jonnie!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

good find. Laptimes seems to be abit hmmmmmm. Some normal tuner dc5's are into the 1.02 bracket....jun i think is into the 1.01 but then the spoon dc5 would be under race regulations

Comment

Originally posted by Jingers View Post
        good find. Laptimes seems to be abit hmmmmmm. Some normal tuner dc5's are into the 1.02 bracket....jun i think is into the 1.01 but then the spoon dc5 would be under race regulations
        Jun dc5 ran 1.02 in tsukuba with cams and aftermarket airbox but I'm not sure what tyres they were using at the time of time attack.

Comment

this is the Super Taikyu race car....not the time attack one.....thats why the time are different....
          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
          1)ブレーキを踏む
          2)クラッチを切る
          3)シフトダウンしなから、
            アクセルをぶかす
          4)クラッチをつなぐ
          :blah:
          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by 3r1k View Post
            Jun dc5 ran 1.02 in tsukuba with cams and aftermarket airbox but I'm not sure what tyres they were using at the time of time attack.
            it has run a 1.01 now. Tires were semi slicks, tsukuba time attack cars do not run slicks as running it really puts it in a different catogery all together with no bragging rights. Super taikyu cars *ie the spoon dc5* runs stock engine internals

Comment

Nice find.
              MMM Loving the cwest 2.

The CTR looks soo bouncy even with the coilovers.

Comment

Lol @ bouncy civic (is that incorrectly matched shock and spring combo?)

This was on the same page for evo an CTR people
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLHWN_bnVIY&NR=1
                F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

hahah .... i'm pissing myself when i see how the CTR's bouncing on the corners I can even use it to trick others that it has a airbag suspension for pimping
                  For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

what rims are on the dc5r with the cwest bodykit??

Comment

advan

Comment

Working...
                      X