Lol...

I better check it first and make sure Vincent looks up to standard

(Photoshop )

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
      A past relationship
      Holly shit!! thats soooo sweet!!!

Comment

oh my god..... some of the top quality pics man....

30/10 this time, cos extra 20 points goes to the caliper.

hey buddy, i was always dreaming of getting a pair of spoon calipers, do u mind just to give an account on the whole process thingo on installing and stuff? well perhaps mayb a lilttle more details than u just bring to calipers to the shop and they done it for u hehehehe.... well if thats really the case then er.. still cool. :P

many many thanx.. again, A mad DC5 u ve got there bro!!

Comment

spoon caliper is not hard, all you need is mono block spoon caliper + ap1 brakcets, bolt it on adn off you go

z10 says:
          i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
          z10 says:
          mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman View Post
            spoon caliper is not hard, all you need is mono block spoon caliper + ap1 brakcets, bolt it on adn off you go
            Yeah..that was the easy way out...but I took it the hard way...cos I had to install a Toda header..and therefore I got Cusco sway...and that didn't fit..cos the JDM sway is different in size..so I was pushed to go all the way into JDM front conversion ..But never the less..it worked out well..I loved my Spoon brake setup man...it saved me a lot of lives on accidents that should have happened

Comment

cheers guys.

Comment

wongsir.....i miss u already.....nice pix guys

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-2™ View Post
                  wongsir.....i miss u already.....nice pix guys
                  Wa...wa...wa...I miss Ben San and Adam Dui Jiang too wor ...Touge Senyo

Comment

wtf...when the hell did the dui jiang started..wot does it mean anyway.....ur've already turn all fobby on us after 2 days in hk@!!!!!

ok..got it..man....got me and ben all lost....no lar...ben's the dui jiang...hahahahahahahahha....隊長 哈哈哈哈啊哈
                    Last edited by RDC-2™; 27-03-07, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RDC-2™ View Post
                      wtf...when the hell did the dui jiang started..wot does it mean anyway.....ur've already turn all fobby on us after 2 days in hk@!!!!!

ok..got it..man....got me and ben all lost....no lar...ben's the dui jiang...hahahahahahahahha....隊長 哈哈哈哈啊哈
                      Well..officially he is now the 隊長...cos he is the fastest at the moment at Winton out of our group...and I never had a chance to use semi slicks..so my best is still only 1:46 at Winton

Comment

Working...
                      X