Country R's Part 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really feeling the photos and location! Awesome stuff
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Both cars look fantastic, the red one used to be mine

Congratulations on keeping it so clean!

Comment

did u fellas enjoy the day as much as the R's? j/k

Seriously - how the blazes did you get the cars down next to the water?? Slide down the rocks???

Comment

fantastic lovation and shots, captures it heaps well guys!!!!
          Originally posted by tinkerbell
          if anyone is under the impression VTEC is in any way bad for your engine - please understand that it is NOT bad for your engine,

maybe your drivers licence, but not your engine...

Comment

Originally posted by JustDC5R View Post
            did u fellas enjoy the day as much as the R's? j/k

Seriously - how the blazes did you get the cars down next to the water?? Slide down the rocks???
            Like this actually :-

First you need to remove the foliage...

Then you take care not to scrape your belly on the rocks...

Then you're home!
            | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

if thats what ita like getting down, wouldnt like to think how scary it would be getting back up!

Comment

Originally posted by RA73DR View Post
                if thats what ita like getting down, wouldnt like to think how scary it would be getting back up!
                Going bush in the ITR... you should try it sometime

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

crazy stunts but well worth it for the PICS!!

BTW Cam. I saw you at Rick Damelian (Parra Road) late Jan i think it was. Saw ur car parked at the used car area then saw u and a mate walk to the new car building. I test drove a Blue DC5S whilst i was there (was a managers car). Didnt say whats up coz thats a bit stalkerish - then again so is remembering i saw you two months later and talking about it....

Comment

Originally posted by JustDC5R View Post
                    crazy stunts but well worth it for the PICS!!

BTW Cam. I saw you at Rick Damelian (Parra Road) late Jan i think it was. Saw ur car parked at the used car area then saw u and a mate walk to the new car building. I test drove a Blue DC5S whilst i was there (was a managers car). Didnt say whats up coz thats a bit stalkerish - then again so is remembering i saw you two months later and talking about it....
                    hahaha thats cool man! You should have yelled out to me! Would have been cool to meet there... We could have all piled in the Type S with you! hahah

Comment

Bush bash ITR
                      Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

wow.. that was sooo romantic!

Originally posted by ChargeR
                        Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                        X