No announcement yet.

The new look... sigh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about the cars. Better check the scratches ASAP and apply touch up paint.
    I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

The last time this happend to me.. i replaced the badges... got stolen again (no suprise there)..

replaced it again stolen again (for the last time)

i puttied in the holes sanded it down.. its not stayed ugly for 1 year ..
      what did i learn.. dont use putty unlesss you plan on respraying quickly =P

sorry to see your car badgeless Vin..
      Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
      some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
      Originally posted by tinkerbell
      if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
      A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
      Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

hide in the bushes and video tape them fuckers!
        then smack their heads in.

Comment

wow it doesn't look right without the badges.

bl dude, maybe your work car park has Security cameras?

Comment

Comment

So horrible to see someone's car vandalised. Especially if you've had it done to your own car before...

Hope you get it fixed, and hope even more that those pricks who did it get something they own trashed for them...
              | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

out....sorry to hear man.....ahah doesn't matter u are getting a kit infront anyway hahaha..just hang in there for now...the back...erm....eddy have a spare one i think

Comment

mine is for the front....the back one is differnt......dun owrry vin...ur kit will be here anytime next week anywayz.....just leave them for now and get them done in the same time....
                  Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                  1)ブレーキを踏む
                  2)クラッチを切る
                  3)シフトダウンしなから、
                    アクセルをぶかす
                  4)クラッチをつなぐ
                  :blah:
                  インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                  人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
                  X