No announcement yet.

Dinner meet tonite....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats Ed for posting.. Too bad the camera ran flat but ya, was a really good turn out and rare turn out for the DC2r as all colours were there.

Comment

Originally posted by ley View Post
      what happened vin?

did anyone else take pics apart from eddy?
      We were on the Eastern Freeway making our way to the meet up and I was on the most right lane and suddenly one of the cars on the oncoming lane smashed head on to the separating wall. His indicator bounced right pass my car while a bit of plastic came into my cabin. I even felt a rush of hot air which I’m guessing was from his radiator. Just got me thinking that I could been sprayed with boiling coolant as my window was wide open.

P.S. Ley, your avatar is gona get me in trouble at work soon!
      Last edited by TeMp; 13-02-07, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Was that bad? How come? strange.....
        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
        1)ブレーキを踏む
        2)クラッチを切る
        3)シフトダウンしなから、
          アクセルをぶかす
        4)クラッチをつなぐ
        :blah:
        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

i'll make sure next time we meet..i'll have at tripod..jsut incase...and vin...bring a camera whenever we say we are gonig to dinner hahaha...seems like always end up in a photo shoot nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by [7] View Post
            dam some nice cars there

haha i noticed tim u raised ur car for the rwc is it ? lol

oh and yellow s15 is that tony ? hehe i like the new rims ..but what u need is a new ... HONda .. :P jk jk
            hello yeah im tony with the yellow 15

and you are? were u at the meet?

edit: btw i was with vin travelling down eastern when i saw on the side (on-coming traffic) the car smashing into the concrete barrier which seperates the 2 traffics

vin and i were like "0oa" wtf just happen
            Last edited by s1five; 13-02-07, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Yeah it was a great turn out!!

We should do it more often..

Has anyone been down to Garage Cafe?? Its quite a nice place to gather...you can park your car inside...so you can eat and look at your car at the same time...hehe...and the food is quite nice!!

Let me know if anyone is interested in going sometime this week...

Comment

Originally posted by s1five View Post
                hello yeah im tony with the yellow 15

and you are? were u at the meet?

edit: btw i was with vin travelling down eastern when i saw on the side (on-coming traffic) the car smashing into the concrete barrier which seperates the 2 traffics

vin and i were like "0oa" wtf just happen
                damn..taht would've been a site to see...damn i missed out always wanted to be able to see something like this..haahha

Comment

Originally posted by ilusi View Post
                  Yeah it was a great turn out!!

We should do it more often..

Has anyone been down to Garage Cafe?? Its quite a nice place to gather...you can park your car inside...so you can eat and look at your car at the same time...hehe...and the food is quite nice!!

Let me know if anyone is interested in going sometime this week...
                  sounds like a good cafe already!

Comment

maybe we'll organize the next weekly meet there then...but maybe next week..this week we already have one..and i m packed out for the rest of the week...

Comment

its tim with the prelude, i wasnt at the meet.

how's iview, always see ur car still. come join us at Roy morgan! lol

Comment

Originally posted by [7] View Post
                        dam some nice cars there

haha i noticed tim u raised ur car for the rwc is it ? lol

oh and yellow s15 is that tony ? hehe i like the new rims ..but what u need is a new ... HONda .. :P jk jk
                        Nar...nothing to do with the RWC....its gotta do with selling my sussy...lol

Comment

So high now

Comment

ahh red prelude yeah

haha roy morgan, will i get more pay though and i get plenty of shift here

Comment

nice meeting all of you tt nite. thx stephen for the tip and the offer for the ride

how can i get the pics, i cant seem to save them to my comp.

Comment

sif no invite
                                arrowz
                                sigpic

[ Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #003 ]

Comment

Working...
                                X