Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respray/Dent Repairs. Experiences and great referrals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respray/Dent Repairs. Experiences and great referrals?

What's up fellow ITR's

I am looking to Respray my FRONT, REAR BUMPERS aswell as fixing STONE CHIPS & TINY DENTS.
    The dents and chips aren't large at all, the rear is cracking and front has an bodge job on the left side.

Just asking you all as you guys would know best don't want to get ripped off as i don't know proper prices on a spray like this.

Best place to go? Reasonable Price?

Also Fahad told me that there are some places that cut/buff/polish to bring out the paint back and match the new spray in.
    I would love to hear your referrals as i would like a well done job!

Thanks Guys!

move to appropriate forum
    ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
      move to appropriate forum
      Thank you! Get confused with forum placement lol.

Comment

no worries - Technical Forum is the only one with any 'special' rules, so anything but that one!
        ... retired/

Comment

Thanks Dave!

I've used the Paintless Dent Removal guy that's organised at Zen Garage for the EP3. They are very good.
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

would you happen to have their contact #?

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
              Thanks Dave!

I've used the Paintless Dent Removal guy that's organised at Zen Garage for the EP3. They are very good.
              Thanks Felix, is that Mitch who is referred by Justin Fox? I met someone who gave me his number.

Comment

If you are south/west, Hume Smash Repairs are supposedly very good. Up in the Hills district I used C&A Smash to respray both my cars and their work is good - just be clear about what you want and the quality you are expecting.

Comment

http://www.thedentman.com.au/ at Castle Hill. There were a few tiny dings in my ITR from when I bought it off Dean plus a kid in my work car park decided to test my suspension by pushing on the guard, putting 2 depressions in it.

These guys got it straight as anything in a day and showed me all their work. They are OCD as all hell and pointed out tiny imperfections that could only be picked by lights and close inspection.

I've never been happier and can't recommend them enough.
                  1988 CRX
                  1999 Integra Type R
                  2020 Civic Type R

Comment

Originally posted by Setanta View Post
                    http://www.thedentman.com.au/ at Castle Hill. There were a few tiny dings in my ITR from when I bought it off Dean plus a kid in my work car park decided to test my suspension by pushing on the guard, putting 2 depressions in it.

These guys got it straight as anything in a day and showed me all their work. They are OCD as all hell and pointed out tiny imperfections that could only be picked by lights and close inspection.

I've never been happier and can't recommend them enough.
                    These guys sound like the perfect guys to check out! Ill definitely organise something if i have the time to drive down to Castle Hill. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X