A Trip to Nurburgring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad everyone enjoyed it.
    I also went for a blast on sections of their derestricted autobahn, the civic is a bit outgunned here, especially when loaded up with baggage! but hell it was fun to see the tacho stop climbing hahaha, I'll see if I can upload a vid later.

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
    Nice group of shots, gave me a nice background for the iPad with that fisheye lense. Looks like a great experience, would love to do it one day! where about in the UK do you live? I used to live in Lincoln
    Based in Dorset, South England at the moment.

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
    they really do love their cars in germany.

lot of money too. faark
    I was blown away how willing people were to thrash their mega dollar supercars, Saw 458s, Carrera GT, R8s with scrathed up front lips, no doubt from taking Carousel hard! Always thought that people that buy these cars turn them to garage Queens, guess not all of them!

Comment

Awesome thread!! Thanks for sharing..

Quote:
      Originally Posted by justinfox
      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

awesome photos and short description made me imagine what it would have been like!
        did you manage to bring fd2r over by any chance?

Comment

Bucket List material. Did you practice on GT5 before hand?
          Honda Nationals, September 9-10, get amongst it!

Comment

Awesome read with some amazing photos/cars!

Comment

Amazing... Just amazing...
              Im so jelly right now lol
              What was the FD2R like to drive? I woulda done the same thing as you lol

Comment

Originally posted by cordz View Post
                Bucket List material. Did you practice on GT5 before hand?
                a little bit, it does help with the left and right of the track, but honestly, your mind goes blank when you realize how extreme the elevation changes are.
                For example after Adenau bridge is a steep climb, you come out of that blind corner and its so steep, all you see is black tarmac filling 100% of your wind screen.

Originally posted by lee93 View Post
                awesome photos and short description made me imagine what it would have been like!
                did you manage to bring fd2r over by any chance?
                Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                Amazing... Just amazing...
                Im so jelly right now lol
                What was the FD2R like to drive? I woulda done the same thing as you lol
                Still got the FD2R, will try to bring it back if the opportunity allows it, it's not bad, but it's not the perfect car everyone thinks it is. I could do a build thread later.

Comment

Working...
                X