Circuit Club Track Day Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circuit Club Track Day Video

Its a bit late but here is a vid I put together from the last Circuit club day at Wakefield. My friend was driving the DC5R. Watch it till the end, The outtakes are pretty funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IEQ6x1ebAY&feature=plcp
    Last edited by T-BaGGeR; 20-10-12, 03:58 PM. Reason: re rendering

Nice video - hopefully mrs will see the track soon in my car
    CLEMENTE

Comment

Haha awesome video.

Really enjoyable. Lol at outtakes!
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks guys, it took me AGES to put it all together mainly because I really have no idea what I'm doing and had to YouTube the crap out of how to edit it all together.

Now that I have a little more idea what it takes, I can really appreciate the time it takes for the real good vids to be put together on Vimeo. I have a long way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by T-BaGGeR View Post
          Thanks guys, it took me AGES to put it all together mainly because I really have no idea what I'm doing and had to YouTube the crap out of how to edit it all together.

Now that I have a little more idea what it takes, I can really appreciate the time it takes for the real good vids to be put together on Vimeo. I have a long way to go!
          fantastic job
          CLEMENTE

Comment

Good job on the video!

Thoroughly enjoyed it
            BYP Racing & Developments
            Built. Tuned. Driven
            Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Excellent video! Gives it a bit tongue in cheek and puts a personal touch to the tracking activities - it's usually "look how fast I went!"

Comment

Working...
              X