July 28th Tampered Track Day @ Winton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 28th Tampered Track Day @ Winton

As you may be aware, it was the Tampered Motorsport Track day @ Winton Motor Raceway last Saturday the 28th.

Initially I was a little bit worried about weather due to the forecast and the weather from the previous days. Fortunately the rain held out and the sun came out to play.

After scrutineering and the obligatory paperwork, we went back to our bays and started prepping for our first session on the track.

I believe on our first sessions, both myself and dnapol spun out off the track. Luckily both of us and our cars were mostly unscathed aside from streaks of dirt and mud. Some of us weren't so fortunate....

After a couple sessions, everyone started to get into the groove of things. There were quite a few spin offs during the day, a blown engine and other problems but most of us Integra boys managed to stay out of harms way! The weather continued to be fantastic for the entire day, big open blue skies with lots of sun.

After lunch, dnapol and myself went to town on some weight reduction.

Despite being completely stripped, I still couldn't beat my fastest time of 1:56, and that was with a passenger...

Here are some snaps that other people took whilst on the track.

All in all I enjoyed the day. Towards the end of the day it did start drizzling down which was a bit annoying but by that time most people had packed up and started heading home.

If you have any more pics please post them up

Great little report there Michael

Was a great day, was awesome being bay partners hahaha

We aquired PBs, had fun on track and enjoyed a good laugh, great day for all
    1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
    1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
    2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
    F1 Nut

Comment

Great write up Michael

Good meeting some new face's and forgetting some old ones names

Sad tho some of us had some incidence, we weren't out too set world records, just thrash the asses out of them, witch you can't do on the streets.

Comment

Nice write up!
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
        X