2011 WTAC Recap by albertnghiem.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 WTAC Recap by albertnghiem.com

"...last weekend was one of the most difficult weekends for me with every piece of camera gear I own stolen from the boot of my car (including my newly purchased Nikon D800) after I had finished shooting at the MotorEX Car Show with fellow Cars For Hope photographer Matthew Pham. I am still stunned and lost for words with what has happened but I am truly grateful for all the support from everyone from so far. You can read more about the incident HERE.

So with that out of the way, I prepared this post earlier of one of my favourite events of the year, the World Time Attack Challenge. It’s quite a big shame and I am quite upset that I may not be able to shoot the event this year because of the absence of my gear and the event being only 14 days away. Below are a series of photographs I have put together which I had shot at last year’s event. I hope you enjoy them as much I did creating them."

You can see the full series of photographs HERE.
    Last edited by Berty; 29-07-12, 10:27 AM.
    Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Wow, I cant decide which photo I like more Berty, the Panspeed FD, or the last shot of the spectators!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Great photos!
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks guys.
        Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Working...
        X