• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etherealfall View Post
    I guess ill have to stay up and see the pics then

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    LOL Don't bother, it takes ages !

Comment

Part 1 ~

I had arrived with a mate of mine at Oxley WOW for the premeet for the southsiders.

A tad later on, Abdul had arrived ...

Then more started to arrive.

Then it was time to leave, everyone was saying that they could hear my exhaust a mile away!

So had arrived at Audi centre and everyone was just parking up. And didn't expect the meet would be just mainly southsiders.

Comment

Part 2 ~

Khoa flashing his butt! 18+ ?

Spraypainted yellow DC5R ... standed out so good from a far distance!

Shots of the guys ...

Comment

Part 3 ~

Since Robi didn't come and endlessly waiting for him, all of us were hungry and just went over to start ordering and eating!

Yum yum burrriiitos and guava soda! I had quesadilas before that, was so hungryy!

So we all headed back to the carpark for more chatting. Group shot.

We also had Dinh trying to sell his crap there LOL!

Few more face shots ...

Testing out a S2K ~

Then it was time to leave, Matt had decided that we end up go to Mt Cootha for some driving up the mountain ... was such a risky move since I had decat and was super loud and being defect territory!

Comment

JPart 4 ~

Roared through Chinatown and City, everyone just herd me ... turning heads everywhere esp. the popo in the Valley who were patrolling.

Sorry there were no pictures while we were going through the mountains since brother was doing most of the picture taking.

Anyways, was a great night, enjoyed catching up with the guys and will see most of you at the next meet! Thanks to my little brother for the photography, he is still learning but it's allright for a kid.
            Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 25-05-12, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Yeah sorry about not getting out to the meet. It has been a hectic couple of weeks for me, and after getting home from work late, I thought I could get 5 min of sitting infront of the tv to relax... BAM... 45min I woke up with 3 missed calls and a couple of messages.

Looks like we might need to organise the next meet for somewhere on the southside.

Comment

Posted on the front page! Like away - http://clubitr.com.au/qld-may-2012-mexi-flush-meet
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X