[QLD] JDMST meet 05/02/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] JDMST meet 05/02/2012

Today a couple of ClubITR members attended the monthly JDMst QLD meet.

Stephen, Matt (New member), Warwick and I met at a petrol station close to QR, had a little chat, and waited for Moiz... who didn't rock up till the day had finished Trevor also drove straight past us, but we met up with him at QR.

I "may" have been talked into participating in the Gymkhana that was organised. I wasn't that good at the first course, as it was very tight, and my handbrake doesn't lock the rear wheels. But the 2nd track... wow... it was awesome! There should be a video floating around soon.

Part I was most happy about was that the car took an absolute beating, but no problems at all!

Anyway, was good to catch up with other members, and I'll try to organise the dinner for soon!

Link to JDMst Pic thread

Robi
    Last edited by 45SET; 05-02-12, 07:47 PM.

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
    Part I was most happy about was that the car took an absolute beating, but no problems at all!
    Robi
    I am still shocked you gave your car all that and it stood up fine! Was good to meet some not so snobby honda boys, looking forward to next meet

Comment

Matt it was good to meet you! look forward to seeing you next meet. Robi has the adrenalin stopped yet? U look like u were having a ball!

Comment

I thought robbi was pulling my leg when he said he went for the gykahamama, damn dude!!!!!!

Haha cant wait to see this footage
        Moiz
        無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Was great to meet you also Matt... and like you, I'm surprised the car is 100% fine! I probably won't be able to do that kind of thing all the time with it, but after one go, and for it to come out with no problems, just gives me more confidence in the work that my friends and I did with the transplant... and Honda OEM quality!

Good to catch up with you Warwick... I'm slowly coming down, but the drive home was very subdued

Yeah Moiz, I did probably like 20 or so laps, would do 3 at a time, give the car a rest... then do 3 more. Very fun, but don't think it's for FWD honda's... Maybe Matt can show us how it's done at the next one with his S2k

Comment

Ok guys, I got heaps of pictures uploading atm. I took around 500 on that day, but considering there were crap ones, probably around 300 good ones. Should have them uploaded onto photobucket by this arvo and then get cracking to put them up tonight.

Comment

Did you or your brother end up getting any (Good) video's of me on the track?

And by good, I mean where I was good and not the ones where I took a corner way to wide and bogged down.

Comment

Go Robi!

ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                  Did you or your brother end up getting any (Good) video's of me on the track?

And by good, I mean where I was good and not the ones where I took a corner way to wide and bogged down.
                  I will have to check.

Comment

Update with pictures STEPHENNNN!!!!!!!!!

There was a heap of awesome cars!

A pic of the "ClubITR" group

Matt's S2000
                    Warwicks CW DC5R
                    Stepehens NHB DC5R

I really like this pic... as it's rather candid (I like "natural" pics). And I was rather surprised with how many people actually wanted to ask questions about the car, what engine it was running, what was done to it etc.

Comment

quite like that pic of us around your car too, think alot of people were impressed with a FWD car going out on the course lol

Comment

OK HERE THEY ARE! I only linked the ones of our group since there are way too many to link through. But here is the album link. JDMST EOMM QR 05022012

Comment

Comment

Nice work Stephen... great photos as usual.

Comment

Nice coverage Stephen Your car is looking good.
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                              X