• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow nice photos Pat, love them!!!
    Moiz
    無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Great pictures Pat!

Love the fact that you've "caught the moment" in so many of them.

Great work!

Comment

Cool photos newpaddy as has already been said they capture the action of the meet really well

Anyways I forgot to upload these last few before I went away for the weekend...

Been so long since the meet and the photos are still coming lol

Moiz's DC2 on a long, lonely road

And finally at the dam

Jimmy parking like Robi

Twisting over Nebo

That's all of them at last :P

Cya at the next one

Comment

hey , does any1 kno the guy in the red shirt n jeans pics are ?? he looked like hes pretty good , just wondering where his work is , great day wish i didnt have to leave after first shoot

Comment

Originally posted by JUST VTEC View Post
            hey , does any1 kno the guy in the red shirt n jeans pics are ?? he looked like hes pretty good , just wondering where his work is , great day wish i didnt have to leave after first shoot
            LOL, that was Leighton. He brought the big guns and ashamed all of us LOL. But I will ask him where the pics went and see if he can upload.

Comment

love the photo.... "speeding has caused accidents" and there's 4 integras lol...
              Looks like a good meet, seems like u guys had a blast!

Comment

sweeet awesome photos guys, havent been on the forum much and just noticed the updates! we need another cruise asap. thanks for the photo of the rear of my car newpaddy, you make my car look so shiny with all the reflections! wish i hadnt of tried to buff it before the sydney annual!

Comment

Originally posted by 89lude View Post
                  sweeet awesome photos guys, havent been on the forum much and just noticed the updates! we need another cruise asap.
                  Hope you like the new look!

Not sure if you remember but I met you at the JDMyard End of Year Meet
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Yeah we need another meet up asap! BBQ again ?

Comment

^ keen for this. I'm sad that I missed out on the very first one

Comment

Awesome photos! Love the 411DIY, must go like a beast.

Comment

I'll get onto it shortly guys.

Keep an eye out...

Comment

Robi one last nebo run before i sell it hey :P shot gun leading this time

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                            Hope you like the new look!

Not sure if you remember but I met you at the JDMyard End of Year Meet
                            Hey Felix, yeah i remember you bro. Very sorry i kind of rushed off, i was a bit out of it as i hadn't slept all night for the drive lol. Arriving late and all was pretty rushed to go get some parts at the sale. You seem pretty chilled so I'm sure you didnt think anything of it! Plus i was pretty embarassed at the time lol, the car was so dull after i coloursanded/buffed it the night i left for the meet! I need to do it again with a deeper cut to get the shine back to how it looked at the clubitr meet! Paint work was so glossy with crystal clear reflections... so devo now lol

Originally posted by rookie View Post
                            Awesome photos! Love the 411DIY, must go like a beast.
                            Thanks bud, its for sale now! Spread the word!

Comment

Working...
                            X