No announcement yet.

DC5 wallpapers anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceebs is short for cannt be fucked. and yee i guess your right, how do we pay?
    1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
    1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
    2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
    F1 Nut

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
      Lovely as usual Rod! Still don't know how your car is so clean considering the track abuse it has seen
      It's parked in a garage between track days, cleaned once a month, japanese paint is of very high quality, long lasting and doesn't chip as much as the australian cars', since the beginning i've been using nothing but MOTUL 300V engine oil so the engine is as good as new (well almost), I only "abuse" the car for 10 laps per stint so not that much

R

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
        ceebs is short for cannt be fucked. and yee i guess your right, how do we pay?
        i take wire transfers into my bank. pm with the images you want and i'll reply with account info

Comment

Originally posted by RacingInJapan View Post
          i take wire transfers into my bank. pm with the images you want and i'll reply with account info
          paypal?
          1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
          1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
          2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
          F1 Nut

Comment

Originally posted by dnapol View Post
            paypal?
            nope

Comment

ok boys, for those who insist on using paypal i've figured it out and if needed can now accept payments from paypal.

Btw was bored today so here is a little variation of one of the wallpapers
              I added a custom licence plate which reads "From Japan" and a little text I saw in the actual japanese brochure for this car which reads "Honda Integra Type R DC5"

IMG_5016 by Rod Rolirad | PHOTOGRAPHY, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X