• Show
Clear All

buttsecks!

Comment

Cars that have been posted but I haven't seen these pics before:

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        Cars that have been posted but I haven't seen these pics before:

I can picture either you or mugsee's car in the future when I look at that red one.....
        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
        1)ブレーキを踏む
        2)クラッチを切る
        3)シフトダウンしなから、
          アクセルをぶかす
        4)クラッチをつなぐ
        :blah:
        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
          Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

^ man that dc5 has got to be repost of the century

no hard feelings harmsupboy
            <3j

Comment

I rather the red one lol, pure pr0n!!
              Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

How can it be repost?

He only jsut got these wheels?

Your harmsupness is repost.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Comment

Comment

this thread lacks specs/info

Comment

Only if you are a noob.

To the DC5 extremist those mods are common knowledge lol

Comment

Um, RBC with open throttle body??? WTF?

Also, no power steering and crummy tie rod angle. Me no rikey at all.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                            Um, RBC with open throttle body??? WTF?

Also, no power steering and crummy tie rod angle. Me no rikey at all.

PFft, you didn't even know what RBC and inverted tie rod ends were till I explained it to you.

Comment

wowow..
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Hmmm...I wonder why he chose poo brown...
                                Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #001

Comment

Working...
                                X