Best DC5s unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver one was representing us well, until he stacked it

And lol @ dirty sanchez, with his 4wd running over the witches hats and all.
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Why didn't he just get correct offset wheels? +49 offset with 40mm spacer is farking insane.

Comment

I don't think the wedsports come in single digit offsets as an option. lol
        Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post

I'm surprised his reverse lights aren't on for a 3 point turn to clear the hats. That car would have the turning circle of a comet.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
            Hotness!!!!

Comment

^
              brians car is very hotness indeed!
              rolling on CPR's atm though.

Comment

http://www.evogarage.com/blog/200807.htm
                Last edited by Red 5; 20-08-09, 07:47 AM.
                www.evogarage.com

Comment

my god that is truly my brother ..........

Comment

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
                      Nar, looks too much like this car I know that a guy a knows says is his.

Comment

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                        Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Pretty hot...
                          Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Comment

Yeh... pretty hot indeed haha
                              Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Needs to be dumped. It's sits nearly as high as Chi's car.

Comment

Working...
                                X