Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      :blah:
      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

GREEN WHEELS... HRMZ little too much 4 me.. must be the whole green thing - save the planet etc... jokin ^_^

Comment

This Thread Is Addictive...

Comment

Last edited by Chi; 06-07-08, 10:10 PM.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
            Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
              Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

Comment

Don't know if I like the J's bar with white diffuser. It loses a little of it's profile. And Chi, there's no way they're 9.5" tyres on the front of that car. They're 8.5" tops.

Comment

Pay no attention to that Chi guy. He is full of shit . Those wheels are 8 or 8.5 front and rear but the fronts have a 30mm (correction 40mm, see below) spacer on them.
                    Last edited by ChargeR; 10-07-08, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Cheers Tom. I knew looking at the car that the 235/40 R18s with an 18x8.5 +30 rim were right on the edge of sanity for the car with flaired front arches.

Comment

The guy has 275 tyres on the front.

He even said it himself.

I will find the link tonight to prove you "Guys" wrong.

Comment

If they're 275s I'll eat my own head.

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
                            The guy has 275 tyres on the front.

He even said it himself.

I will find the link tonight to prove you "Guys" wrong.
                            I will save you the trouble . That guy has test fitted a 275 but those green wedsports are not the rims on which he fitted them. However I got the width of the spacer wrong it was 40mm.

May I direct your attention toward these two posts:

SAi's post on clubRSX part 1

Originally posted by SAi
                            As promised, 17x8 +49 w/ 40mm spacer 245/40/17
                            SAi's post on clubRSX part 2

Originally posted by SAi
                            18x9.5 +34 + 8 mm spacers [NSX Fitment] 275/35/18 Toyo RA1 on stock fenders no roll with fender liners. Not a single problem with it

Comment

Damn you GUY, I coulda had him running 275 if it werent for you !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
                                Damn you GUY, I coulda had him running 275 if it werent for you !!!
                                Don't worry guy everything is going to be okay.

Here are a couple of DC5s that I really like because they are representing us well:

Here is what 275s actually look like at the front of a DC5:

295 front 275 rear:

Comment

Working...
                                X