[REFL] [VIC] ClubITR Cruise to Arthurs Seat - 24th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REFL] [VIC] ClubITR Cruise to Arthurs Seat - 24th Feb

Thanks guys for attending the cruise. I was having fun cooking and leading the way down. The turn out was great and we end up having 12 cars attended. There is a few of them who couldn't make it due to Family/work reasons and hope they can join us next time.
    Thanks Tom for leading the way and get the drive route organised ......The spot was great but I think what we miss is the fire place from last BBQ cruise.
    Thanks Joe for helping me to do the cooking and cleanups....its was great help from you mate....
    I am sure there is a lot of pics you guy took so pls post them up and share with the others.(I wish I have a camara with me on the day)
    Once again thx for attending and I wish you all enjoy it......lets think about where should we go next....
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

i dont know about missing the fireplace from the last cruise.. i liked the fact we didnt have to gather around the central warmth of a fireplace to keep our sanity..

but that fireplace did help with socializing.. i guess..

goo weather later in the day was awesome down at the beach.. we should have stayed there longer lOl..
    Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
    some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
    Originally posted by tinkerbell
    if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
    A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
    Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

I wanted to but seems like everyone wanna to leave so ........anyway it was a great day......
      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
      1)ブレーキを踏む
      2)クラッチを切る
      3)シフトダウンしなから、
        アクセルをぶかす
      4)クラッチをつなぐ
      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Thanks for the great day to all, esp. for Tom for chauffeuring me and putting up with my :RAGE: Great meeting new faces.

The cruise was a little on the short side of things and maybe just a bit too bland, so I'm looking forward to the next one, which I'm sure will be a lot more interesting.

I'll try and look for some photos to post up when I'm free but don't expect there to be many. 22kg of rear spring-rates is not very photo compliant...

Just to gain an understanding, were people okay with the speed that was set on the way up and way down?

Eddie: has everyone paid you back for lunch?
        Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Yeah cruise was great... Always good to have a cook handy Even taught me some tip to clean a bbq pit haha

I'll post the photos when I get home

Speed was great on the way up and down... I'd drive 20km/h there just to enjoy the view! Love the lookout!

So when's teh next one ?

Comment

can't wait to see the pix!
            Ex: IVTECI DC5R

Comment

Mugsee.....I still haven't collect fees from 6 ppl but they contact me so it's in control now.....
              For the next cruise we don't know whats going to happen. I am keep thinking if we can do something like a cruise follow by a horse ride that will be great......(One of my favourite sport)........
              Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
              1)ブレーキを踏む
              2)クラッチを切る
              3)シフトダウンしなから、
                アクセルをぶかす
              4)クラッチをつなぐ

Comment

Thanks to all for an awesome cruise . It was great to meet some new type aaarrr peoples.

Special thanks to Eddy for cooking and to Eddy and Vin for organising the food when I decided to go out and get drunk instead .

I have already been thinking about the next cruise and I am thinking that this one will be a big one with some more mountainous terrain involved .

Pics?

Comment

thx to the organizer....food was great!...the beach part was gd....shouod've have some activities to follow

Comment

Great cruise

Thanks to everybody make us fell welcomed.
                    Thanks, Eddy + Joe good cooks
                    Thanks, Tom leading the way to Arthur’s Seat and maybe Michael navigating

Very looking forward to next CRUISE.

Pic’s coming soon,

Comment

Comment

Type S's Everywhere

DC5R gang up on DC2R

Comment

Even in the side mirror.

Even at Stop Lights!

VTEC Engaged
                          Last edited by maracer; 25-02-08, 04:04 PM.

Comment

how did you manage that last shot while DRIVING =p.. granted we were going super slow in 1sst gear most times.....
                            Memorable quotes

Originally posted by Q_ball
                            some say, his vtec was switched off on his last 4 outings at wakefield....

and that his foot comprises of only a heal and a toe...

all we know is hes called The Perry!!
                            Originally posted by tinkerbell
                            if those HA's are 7k old - i will eat my own arsehole...
                            A wise man once said "Tok like Gay better than been like gay"

Originally posted by Wayne
                            Never again complain about a honda's reliability just be glad you dont own an Alfa

Comment

When's the next VIC cruise?

Comment

Working...
                              X