This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My project - getting closer

Well under the reasoning of Justin i decided to share this with all of you guys. I was going to detail everything once its done but what the hell. Hopefully it will contribute to the forums in some way.

Anyways abit of history, some of you might have seen my car already from awhile back. Ive had it for a few years now and whilst the first build was complete within 1.5 years this new build is taking abit longer.

It was the first car i modified "seriously" and i loved driving it. I sold it to a friend and purchase myself an evo but it was just not for me. When time came around i offered my friend to repurchase the car and to do it up my way with no compromises.

My build would be classified as stupid by some because you shouldn't/wouldn't spend that much money on a type r. Yes i know that a used gt3 was within the target price range previous to setting out the 2nd build but this is not what the car is about. I have always had a love for the most top tier of modifications.

Whilst the photos wont show you all the pics of all the parts i think it highlights and documents the process quite well.

Aims?
    1. 1000KG
    2. Sub 1.50 time at EC
    3. 1.10 at Wakefield

Since the last picture was updated on that website i have acquired some additional parts.

Last edited by Jingers; 04-11-07, 09:54 PM.

And since today

Oh look what do we have here, a front bumper. But in cw

The fender and a few other pieces but what do i spot in the back?

Ahhhhhhhh......

Comment

Last edited by Jingers; 04-06-07, 02:19 AM.

Comment

I envy you man

Comment

umm... sorry man... i cant quite tell.. but is ur entire shell comprising of CF??

Comment

no sir. Only cf bits on the car will be door, bonnet, hatch and gt wing

Comment

All the best with the project, hope you knock all those aims.

Comment

thats awesome man nice work

id love to have the resources to be able to do that

Comment

that will be one nice dream to be working on a car like that!

Comment

Simply awesome stuff Jing. This car will be talked about for a long time....
                    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

u often see a project done like this on the us forums... good to see one locally, simply awesome and yay for white!

Comment

good work jing.....I may join you in the near future....keep us update....
                        Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                        1)ブレーキを踏む
                        2)クラッチを切る
                        3)シフトダウンしなから、
                          アクセルをぶかす
                        4)クラッチをつなぐ
                        :blah:
                        インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                        人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Awesome project.

Definitely keep us updated .

Comment

woah... looking f***ing great jing! cant wait for this thing in the flesh...! good luck and great progress. Any expected finish dates yet?

Comment

Looks awesome Jing

Nooooo...should've kept it blue hehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X