[VIC] July EOMM - Reflection + Brainstorming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] July EOMM - Reflection + Brainstorming

It's safe to say for those of us who attended the dinner that we got smashed by the food. Car wash was good after but people turning up at different times meant that we were never all really together and then the rain finally scared everyone away. None the less was good to see the usual bunch and a few photos were taken (So post them up David!)

If this thread could be used as a bit of feedback / suggestions on next months EOMM dinner / meet that would be good too!

For now let us all enjoy a pic of the mighty Paddington.

The Paddy!

I enjoyed the meet, was good seeing the usual people again and meeting people that i'm not as familiar with.

Maybe next meet (if we are more focussed on the turn out), should be less dinner related and more specifically a meet. So making the venue somewhere under cover or something?
    Dnow, i'm just throwing ideas around

Comment

Okay so my shots had little to no/effort. Handheld with no extra lighting :P

Here's what I got:

1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
      1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
      2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
      F1 Nut

Comment

loves the DOG WASH!

Comment

Thanks for the pics guys! Wish you would stop taking pictures of that beaten up Micra.

I think perhaps young rookie is right, maybe it's time to have a meet not focused on food. Although food is pretty close to my heart.

Comment

Maybe you could do it at an undercover car park or similar as said and then have someone do a pizza run or something??? Eat some pizza while standing around chatting and taking photos. Or if someone can suggest a nice spot for taking photos that's well lit and possibly undercover too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Oz Striker View Post
              Maybe you could do it at an undercover car park or similar as said and then have someone do a pizza run or something??? Eat some pizza while standing around chatting and taking photos. Or if someone can suggest a nice spot for taking photos that's well lit and possibly undercover too?

+1 for this. A slightly more meet orientated gathering, but with a hint of food :P

Comment

Originally posted by rookie View Post
                +1 for this. A slightly more meet orientated gathering, but with a hint of food :P
                Haha my intentions exactly!!! Hopefully I can get down to this one and meet everyone!

Comment

I'm definitely down for the next meet if it's on a sunday or a monday =]

Haven't been to a meet held by clubitr before.

Comment

We had that meet a couple of years ago down at docklands. Was a good location on a Sunday afternoon. Weather would b the obvious concern for a meet there.
                    FOR SALE 2005 DC5 TYPE S with 156k km's log books $11.3k

Comment

Originally posted by mrntegra View Post
                      We had that meet a couple of years ago down at docklands. Was a good location on a Sunday afternoon. Weather would b the obvious concern for a meet there.
                      that location is blocked off now =(

Comment

Working...
                      X