Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro from Delaware!

Hello, everybody!

My name's Julian, and I'm not from Australia. I'm actually from America and reside on the east coast in the state of Delaware. It's really exciting and I'm being somewhat sarcastic about it. lol.

Anywho, I found this forum through Facebook and liked it better than the other Integra forums, so I registered. I haven't been active on a forum in about two-some years.

I drive a '99 Acura Integra GS-R (SiR-G equivalent, if I recall correctly) with some goodies such as a CTR trans, Koni coilovers, and a bunch of other suspension goodies. From time to time, I autocross it when I can due to my conflicting work schedule.

Here are some photos and I'll whip up a Member's Ride thread shortly with specs.

When my friend had the car:

When I bought it:

New Jersey Motorsports Park Open House session:

Randoms:

Backroading accident from two weeks ago:

Looking forward to staying here for a while!

Welcome dude. Hope u get he all fix up .

What kinda koni set up you running and how do I find it?
    Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
    http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

welcome mate
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

I will. Purchased second-hand OEM headlights on eBay for $50 more than the eBay junk, but turns out "fast shipping" meant take to the post office asap and ship it via Parcel Post, which takes a month! A JDM ITR front end will be bought and installed once I get another daily driver.

I'm running the full-Koni coilover setup. Here's a newer version of it— http://www.koni-na.com/1150.cfm

Comment

Welcome! Unlucky about the accident but at least it means you get a new front bumper!

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
            Welcome! Unlucky about the accident but at least it means you get a new front bumper!
            Nah, I'm rocking the front bumper as is. I did cross-stitch the tear, though.

Comment

Welcome!

Good to have you on board.
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
              X