[QLD] Reflection - Bon Voyage Amigo - 26/06/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] Reflection - Bon Voyage Amigo - 26/06/2012

Another successful QLD ClubITR meet. Was good that we are getting more numbers every meet, and everyone is starting to mingle a more.

Stephen is going to take on organisational responsibilities (Thanks Stephen), so hopefully these meets continue to grow, and I hope to come to one again in the near future.

Post up some pics and lets have a discussion!

Thanks again

Robi

Pictures will be up tonight. Quality is ok but reasonable. And discussion for the next meet, I am thinking of doing a cruise since it's about time we did. Give your thoughts ...

Comment

Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 12-07-12, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the average quality from a SLR camera, it was my little brother taking the pictures and have not listened to the advice I told him about adjusting exposure and shutter speed LOL! Anyways, next meet to come I will do the photography myself. Thanks.

Comment

Last one, and it was a good one too!

Comment

DAT ASS :iamwiths:

Comment

Was a good meet as usual... even with the average weather. Hope they continue on like this!!

Comment

pity I couldn't make it and see you off robi! Was good to meet you, if only once. I shall never forget my short beloved time in a k24 dc5r lol

Comment

Working...
                X