VIC - Kebab Meet 31/05/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIC - Kebab Meet 31/05/2012

Good meet guys! Great turnout despite the freezing weather, thanks to Tom for organising! Don't think there are many pics but I'll upload mine when done. A lot of phone pics from tonight though, especially of the 2 NSX's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ClubITR Kebabs 31/05/2012

What was a very chilly night ended up having an extremely warm atmosphere. ClubITR came down to Doncaster Kebabs in favor of the very popular Mitcham Kebabs (which will be the next kebab location!). Kebabs, hot dogs and chips all round. Parking out the back was plentiful but very dark, not the best location for photos. After everyone had eaten at the shop and introductions had been made, we moved around back to the cars. The stars of the night were definitely these two bad boys.

Although the boys had seen the white NSX rocking the TE37's at the last ClubITR BBQ

a new NSX with GTC01 wheels certainly surprised the unexpected.

Although they did steal the show, other members still brought out their rides.

Even their daily BEATers or Paddingtons. (Kept in colour for the MR crew)

A genuine JDM DC2R was present too. Very new (and possibly impulse) purchase from Anthony.

Along with the usual technical talking and worshiping of ChargeR there was a lot of drooling and touching.

Although maybe too much excitement for some!

But the night drew to a close and everyone slowly trickled away.

Until there was about 5 of us left who talked into the early days of the night. Very enjoyable meet and shows we're not just a car club but a bunch of mates who enjoy hanging out with a kebab or 2.

Looking forward to the next one!

Last edited by M@lew; 12-06-12, 11:00 PM.

Awesome meet guys! Really had a great time. Easily the best meet i've attended ever so far! Really says something about the ClubITR culture. Glad to be apart of such a friendly bunch of hoons

Comment

Thanks to everyone for coming out last night and being a good bunch. Also thanks to Matt for suggesting the change of location, though the standard of kebabs and chips was not quite on the same level as the Mitcham place.

Comment

Stop thanking each other and make out already. Gosh.

Comment

Did you guys get a group shot with everyone wearing the new shirts?
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

It was too cold for the shirts to be displayed, but the next day-meet it shall be done. Or undercover. I have one for you of the CITR shirts, more of an impromptu shot I'll put up tonight after work.

Comment

Was a great meet love coming out with Debra was my last meet as an L player. See you guys in 2 weeks!!!
              1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
              1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
              2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
              F1 Nut

Comment

Props for the organization! Good meeting/seeing people. Hopefully have another one soon

Comment

Where are all the photos at Matt?

Comment

Imported them in, whether they are worth posting I'm not sure!

Comment

I'd still fap over shit photos of the two NSX's. Obviously not worried about the quality of them....
                      That's not my biggest concern, it's more that i'm getting aroused by these two cars.
                      ... Post them up Matt!

Haha jokes.
                      .... You still better post them! (awkward laughter)

Comment

Yes post them up please!
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

For butter's fapping pleasure I decided Id upload the very few shots I took. They are extremely bad and I put in no effort so don't judge!

My baby girl at her last meet with L plates :P

The POPO!! Lookout !!!

NSX <3

LIGHTS ON

Motion Blur at 5km/h hahaah
                          1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                          1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                          2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                          F1 Nut

Comment

Going through the photos at the moment, with such warm lighting might take a page from the book of Felix and go B&W. About to duck out so I'll finish processing them soon, but here's one I prepared earlier.

Comment

FARK!
                              Who NSX's?????? Motion Blur

Comment

Working...
                              X