Thanks for coming out!!

Originally posted by etherealfall View Post
    awesome meet guys.

Thanks for coming out!!
    +1

Comment

+1

Comment

+1 x a million ! I will get some photos up tomorrow I guess, not very good due to lighting but did my best to get something. Still need to improve night shooting, any tips ?

Comment

Nice to finally meet people

Cheers to robi for giving me a quick spin in his car. dat low-end torque .... so good

let's make QLD dinner meets a regular thing!

Comment

Awesome night !
            Moiz
            無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Cheers for not shutting me out guys, sucks not knowing anyone in this country!
              , but yea getting that huge plate of food wasnt a great idea! least the fish n chips were!

heres my 3 photos

pitty everyone took off, i wanted to take more, if anyone wants some photos done near camp hill let me know , same with anything really im very mechanical minded! i usually can fix anything + if you're having beers send me a message!

YES My photos are really shitty, i had too much light !!!

and my car

(a few days prior) oh and im phill!!

Comment

^ o nice, you were taking advantage of a slow shutter speed! It turned out better than what I thought you were doing. Bit of editing done too aye, but nice!

Comment

LOL, that huge plate of food was pretty epic.

same with jordan who was under the impression that he'd get a stingy serving of chips, thus ordered two bowls which turned out to also be quite epic....

Comment

Originally posted by Croolies View Post
                    Cheers for not shutting me out guys, sucks not knowing anyone in this country!
                    , but yea getting that huge plate of food wasnt a great idea! least the fish n chips were!

heres my 3 photos

pitty everyone took off, i wanted to take more, if anyone wants some photos done near camp hill let me know , same with anything really im very mechanical minded! i usually can fix anything + if you're having beers send me a message!

YES My photos are really shitty, i had too much light !!!

and my car

(a few days prior) oh and im phill!!

Sick photos Phil! It was good to meet you and have a chat. Hope you pursue your 250cc dream haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
                      ^ o nice, you were taking advantage of a slow shutter speed! It turned out better than what I thought you were doing. Bit of editing done too aye, but nice!
                      middle one of the 3 had editing as it turned out real bad had to darken and add contrast but the place was too bright and the first one had a 60% opacity black brush over all the bright lights

btw most decent photos will either end up here WWW.SIX-6.COM or http://www.facebook.com/dphotographics/
                      Last edited by Croolies; 12-04-12, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I didn't really get to have a talk to you Phil... but nice spot tonight with the empty Fish & Chip spot... but I think next time we might go somewhere a little less... greasy. My stomach isn't feeling to great - Probably wasn't the best idea to play indoor after eating it

With the success of tonight, and the very chilled atmosphere, I'll try to organise a monthly dinner (Probably on a Tuesday). If anyone knows of any places that were similar to tonight's location:
                        - Plenty of parking
                        - Close to the city
                        - Plenty of seating
                        - Good food

Let me know and I'll keep it in mind for the next meet.

Glad everyone had a great night, and hopefully I'll see you all at the next meet!

I'll move these newest couple of posts to the "Appearance" thread.

Comment

[QLD] Food & Chill dinner - 12/04/2012

Thanks to everyone that came out tonight... everyone chatting and having a laugh made for a great chilled out atmosphere.

Post up pictures and comments about the night here!

Comment

I'm liking the idea of a monthly meet! I'll join in once I get back from Mackay haha.

Comment

Naaaaaaah, just fly back for the meets. Dedication to the cause! lololololol

Comment

Working...
                              X