No announcement yet.

Honda Nationals 2011 @ Wakefield Park - Picture & Video Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool pics! Were you in the hut at turn 8??

Comment

Made a little video of the last session

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7zEe9w070

couldn't get the rpm meter to work coz i didn't have the time to sync the computer with the dash.

enjoy
      Last edited by SpoonS; 11-10-11, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Awesome Scott!!!

you were out in the huts for most of the day.. good to see your dedication! we all love pics of our cars on the track
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
          Awesome Scott!!!

you were out in the huts for most of the day.. good to see your dedication! we all love pics of our cars on the track
          Second batch!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
            Made a little video of the last session

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ7zEe9w070

couldn't get the rpm meter to work coz i didn't have the time to sync the computer with the dash.

enjoy
            Well driven . Was good watching you drive Stevan DC5S out there
            BYP Racing & Developments
            Built. Tuned. Driven
            Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Yeah cool clip Eddie!

You can embed

ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                its pretty awesome seeing your car being driven on the track from the pits "ooooh shiny" Eddies girlfriend looks like she was enjoying the ride haha.

With proper ratios i think the Spoon DC5 could easily have gone 1.08's, with my car i was almost getting to the top of 4th just after turn 1 whereas Eddie was already riding the limiter. Type S gear ratios suck

Comment

some awesome snaps by simon nguyen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ball3r/...7627869188552/

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                    Thanks

I wish i had a passenger seat. I could have used some driver training to maybe shave off a bit more time.

Stevan's car was fun to drive. It reminded me of how my car used to be.

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                    Yeah cool clip Eddie!

You can embed

I tried to embed it, but the video didn't load

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                    its pretty awesome seeing your car being driven on the track from the pits "ooooh shiny" Eddies girlfriend looks like she was enjoying the ride haha.

With proper ratios i think the Spoon DC5 could easily have gone 1.08's, with my car i was almost getting to the top of 4th just after turn 1 whereas Eddie was already riding the limiter. Type S gear ratios suck
                    Ya, i was redlining just before the kink so i couldn't floor it through.

Thanks again for letting me take my girlfriend out in your car. She was screaming with excitment everytime i overtook someone lol.

Comment

Toda Power yo!

Team Cars For Hope had an absolute blast at the Honda Nationals on Monday. What some people didn't also know was that Monday was also World Mental Health day. We spent our Monday raising awareness about depression, anxiety disorders and racing cars. Pretty good day I think.

I think this photo by Simon Nguyen sums up our day nicely. It's a photo of the people behind the scenes. I'd like to thank Richy Nghiem, Perry Chan, Dale Ritchie and Chloe Phan for helping out with everything; BYP for organising a great event; Graeme Cox, Adrian Norton and Ben for helping out with car setup and driving tips AND Leonard for his lolly supply.

Also, a big shout out to everyone who supported us, spared the time to chat to us or even just rocked our stickers. It's the start of something very special and if you could continue to spread our message by liking our Facebook page, you could make someones life better.
                      Last edited by Berty; 12-10-11, 12:55 PM.
                      Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

Yeah great shot indeed..

The diffuser was very cool. I can't believe that helped so much! Was it based off any other design?
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by Berty View Post
                          Leonard for his lolly supply.
                          Maybe if I cut down on the lollies, i could've gone quicker...
                          MFactory Performance Products

Follow my journey to Superlap at: http://nextstopsuperlap.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

A teaser video from Grant @ HRC
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-fTCiXbXl8
                            Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                            STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

Felix: It wasn't really based off anything. I just told my mates step dad who is a (fabricator/ mechanic) I wanted a rear diffuser, he got a few measurements and it was done a few days later.

Leonard: You can't give up maccas or any junk food for that matter. You'll have to find another way to go faster like carbon doors.

Benny: Video seems to be down?
                              Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Comment

New edited trailer will be uploaded soon
                                Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                                STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

Working...
                                X