No announcement yet.

CW Civic FK8R Daily #05343

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what floor mats came with the car, just generic ones from honda or something something?
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

If I'm not mistaken I don't think they give you floor mats. When we bought my Mum's base model civic couple years ago the floor mats were an "accessory" that you had to pay extra for.
      Shak's S2000

Comment

thats so chat lol.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

pics of the boot tray? not sure i wanna order one for mine too?
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Haggle and get those mats thrown in for free! Nearly all cars don't include mats these days and make you pay extra :@

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got my mats for free.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
              sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Originally posted by ZIPPIE Type-S View Post
                I got my mats for free.

Same, hahaha, got my window visors free too
                BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                  Same, hahaha, got my window visors free too
                  Aaah bugger never thought to ask wat else i can get for free. Just knew to make sure tp get the mats. Lol

sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Quick update:

OEM LED bulbs and Interior light

Defs needed to get rid of the amber lighting in the car, having these LEDs make everything so much better and brighter. Next step i'm looking at doing is replacing the light inside the visor. Just need to check what bulb it is, and if its possible.

The thing that i liked most about this is the courtesy light in the middle, instead of turning on the whole light, i can press the button and have a smaller light.

Been busy with work, but will take more photos of car when i get a chance to PPF the front bar
                    Last edited by wongy; 22-12-17, 01:13 AM.
                    BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                    APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                    NSEX

Comment

LED lighting is the best upgrade ever for something so simple
                      Email: info@moonlightracing.com.au
                      Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/moonlightracingaus/

Supplying the best parts from all around the globe. Whatever you need, Moonlight's got it!

Comment

Originally posted by mlracing View Post
                        LED lighting is the best upgrade ever for something so simple
                        Agreed, made such a big difference!
                        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                        NSEX

Comment

Long time no update!

Nothing much has been happening to the car, as i've been slowly saving up for my exhaust. It took me awhile to decide which exhaust i was going to go for. It was between HKS, Fujitsubo, Amuse and Fi. After waiting patiently for Amuse to create an exhaust, i wasn't too impressed on what it looked like due to the fact that the mufflers are slanted.After asking a friend to ask the distributor that he got his Fi exhaust from, i was surprised by a massive 20% discount. With that i ordered the Fi and a week later, it arrived at Top One

as the exhaust is valved, it came with 2 remotes and a control module where you could set it to open, closed, or auto (based on RPM, Speed or Boost). Wiring took the longest to do, but after a long day, it was finally done!

Video:

Another mod i did was Honda hack on my headunit, which allows apps to be installed and other additional features as well. I didn't like having my phone plugged in every time i wanted to use navigation, which overcharged my phone battery. Only downside is it has to be connected to my phone hotspot.

Even though the only apps i've installed is Waze, Spotify, and Netflix, its already made the stock headunit so much better. Not to mention the ability to auto press the 'Ok' button on the annoying startup menu when you start the car xD

Can honestly say this is the best mod i've done, as it's made life so much easier using navigation and searching songs on spotify on the go, as android auto doesn't even let the passenger scroll through songs to pick, not to mention Netflix for long drives

Thats all the updates for now, but big plans to improve the engine and performance in the future like 100-cell downpipe, Hondata, Hypertune intercooler and intake for now is what i have planned.
                          Last edited by wongy; 26-05-18, 01:47 AM.
                          BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                          APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                          NSEX

Comment

that exhaust looks hot mate

Comment

I want all of this in and around my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X