No announcement yet.

Vbp DC5S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half way through reading the posts I forgot what thread I was in. Thought I was reading a "what sussy to get" thread haha. Car looks good! Be sure to bring it on saturday

Just a note about the tein SS though, if you plan on dropping it quite a bit note that the height adjustment is not independent and you'll end up having a hard ride. Buddy club N+ has independent height adjustment so the preload isn't affected. But anyway as mentioned above it's hard to get to get comfort with coils in. If you do wanted a comfortable ride you've bought the wrong car
    DC5S

Comment

buiy my buddyclub N+!

and nice car... i reckon the blue on the type s is the sexiest blue i have ever seen, i tell Steve that all the time.. sigh...... theres only a handful of type s owners on heere that retain the decklid... LOL..... When am I going to mkae the crossover?
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post

I haven't gotten any problems with the mounts eg clunking noises. But i do get a lot of other noises in my car from my lower arm bushing and lsd that will never go away

What happens to your lower arm bushing when lowered?..does it put more strain on it?..

Comment

nice car

leave it stock
          Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
            What happens to your lower arm bushing when lowered?..does it put more strain on it?..
            its not a problem with strain. Its just that the type of lower arm bushing that i got, makes a knocking sound when turning the wheel at slow speeds. It doesn't affect the car in any way, it just makes a sound.

Comment

obed get coils already. youll learn to find them comfy.

take a ride in my fairlady. no air con ps steering and exhaust fumes. then talk to me about comfort.

ps. my HAs were the bomb
              "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

Originally posted by vuongster View Post
                Half way through reading the posts I forgot what thread I was in. Thought I was reading a "what sussy to get" thread haha. Car looks good! Be sure to bring it on saturday

Just a note about the tein SS though, if you plan on dropping it quite a bit note that the height adjustment is not independent and you'll end up having a hard ride. Buddy club N+ has independent height adjustment so the preload isn't affected. But anyway as mentioned above it's hard to get to get comfort with coils in. If you do wanted a comfortable ride you've bought the wrong car
                ahhh i hv a dinner on saturday with frends and parents... =[

yehh true.. the type s isnt really the epitome of luxury cars
                but no! i love it~

my dad's cr-v is veri comfortable.. so i get my fair share of comfort.
                my cousin's old ep3r was pretti solid (buddyclubs) and i loved the feel.. but not sure my passengers would.

but at this rate i guess ill go with teinSS or buddyclubs

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                buiy my buddyclub N+!

and nice car... i reckon the blue on the type s is the sexiest blue i have ever seen, i tell Steve that all the time.. sigh...... theres only a handful of type s owners on heere that retain the decklid... LOL..... When am I going to mkae the crossover?
                yehh! i love the blue! i think the blue shines so nicely on a cloudy day (away from glare) or during first light/sunset.

on second thoughts.. i dn wanna get a type r wing anymore. im going on a different route.. i was actually going to rock up with a type r wing + a-spec mini wing... but backd out last minute cos the shipping price = $250 USD.. i figured i cud save that money and get it slammed.

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                nice car

leave it stock
                leave it stock!?!

Originally posted by aidannn View Post
                obed get coils already. youll learn to find them comfy.

take a ride in my fairlady. no air con ps steering and exhaust fumes. then talk to me about comfort.

ps. my HAs were the bomb
                HAHA i saw u driving past today!

yehh u still need to giv me a ride in that fairlady...
                Last edited by ob3d; 04-08-10, 08:12 PM.

Comment

i reckon uot of all the mods i done to my car, so far, the coilvoers have been the best mod! .. function AND form./
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Sorry, haven't updated in a long time... several changes.. but all aesthetics sorry!!

29/12/2010

Red trims from HK!

and JDM visors =]

January-ish - Type R KNOB!!! Fitment gave me headaches... Was told I needed to spend some $$ on a type r shiftboot or get some double sided tape... but I got myself some rubber grommets and fixed it.. it sits 99% flush! Was so happy with it. Whoever needs info on this. give me a PM !!

Also got new low beams. - Osram Nightbreakers PLUS.
                    55w but produces EXCELLENT lighting.. It's still a bit yellow, but I'm very happy with the huge increase in brightness and 30% in distance. No pics, but can upload if people are curious!!

24/3/11 - JDM goodness from Japan (Took 3 months to come in.. but so worth it). same worries that alex had with his JDM bumper.. but PHEWW came in one piece =]

Comment

Nice updates, good to see u found a clean un marked one. Im sure you'd agree with all the facelifted jdm bumpers, thier all scratches / cracked / holes for reverse sensors in there ! Have you ordered the Mugen lip kit yet?

Source some red matts to compliment the door inserts. Can I ask why Red? its indeed hot, didnt Blue cross your mind? Should have done it like mine, blue inserts/blue sr4 / blue floor matts!
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Furthermore I like to add, since it looks like your focusing on the interior, considered a new HU? The stock oem one is definately feature packed from the factory - but the power of it is really low. My daily has a much much more powerful system and its a '97 model (although top of the range)

I found that just by upgrading the headunit to something decent has increased audio quality by a significant and noticable increase.
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Thanks alex!!
                          yehh.. I actually saw this bumper on importmonster a while ago.. but didn't bid on it until you told me that I should consider just buying it. So I did it!!

I don't know where to get the mugen lips from =[ got any ideas?

I did think about blue.. but I didn't want it to be so blue... the blue and red contrasts quite nice (my arch friend told me as well..)
                          It's going to look a bit like this.. (after I can afford some red sr4's)

Comment

Ahh I see. As much as I dont want a similar loking car to mine on the road - it already exists in a few ways, however i hope you dont go out and get the j's racing kit. I really hate it, i dont think it flows very well, and the rear bar is just ugly. Looking at the blue with the contrast of red seats is defiantely a winner! if you want, we cna trial fit my sr4's in your car before you eventually want to get a set! hehe.
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Yeah!! I used to like the J's racing kit... but not anymore.. MUGEN FTW!!!

Dw, i'm a mugen whore LOL.

I think i'll b sticking to decklid spoiler too.. I've seen blue RSXs with mugen rear + no wing and it looks tops!!

Yeahh red seats and blue!! I hope it works out later on haha.

Ooooh that sounds like a plan!! Haha, if it's not too hard, i'd love to see what ur SR4s will look like on mine!!

Thanks for ur support alex!! looking forward to that meet later so i can meet u in person!

EDIT:

ooh HU. I think i'll stick with stock HU. not too fussed about audio quality =]
                              although my cousin did say as well.. i should upgrade hahaha.

i think ill save up that money for some coils
                              Last edited by ob3d; 24-03-11, 04:51 PM. Reason: added

Comment

nice updates man, i also think red seats contrasting on VBP looks sexy there might be a red sparco fighter in mine some time soon so you will definitaly need red SR4's so they match

will you be attending the CITR meet? Would be good to meet you and the other newer members

Comment

Working...
                                X