No announcement yet.

♦ ♦ ChargeR's DC5R Blog ♦ ♦

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a lot of IPRA guys saying the DC5 takes a lot to set up and stick with the earlier DC2/EK chassis.
    Keen to see what you do with your DC5.

Comment

Originally posted by Toddxxx View Post
      Winmax W5? Rated the same as pmu CR but about 25% cheaper, when I bought mine anyway. That's what I'm running on the s2000 and love them. I've done 10 track days on them now and I'm at about 50% pad material remaining so excellent quality for the money paid. Outside of temp range they are quite loud and aggressive on rotors though but if only to and from the track you'll be fine

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
      Went with a set of the Project Mu CR after you gave me the heads up on that sale. Thanks good guy Todd. Will throw them on with a new set of cheap front discs. Rear pads still have plenty of material, but I might put a fresh set of discs on anyway.

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
      I see a lot of IPRA guys saying the DC5 takes a lot to set up and stick with the earlier DC2/EK chassis.
      Keen to see what you do with your DC5.
      Yeah they're not lying, the earlier cars are undeniably better, but compared to FWD chassis from other manufacturers the DC5 isn't so bad. Honda people are just spoiled, and think that every entry level hatchback should have a well designed double wishbone front suspension! The earlier double wishbone front suspension is good enough that folks can get away with all manner of setup ills, not so the DC5.

Also can't fit 275s under stock-ish guards on any earlier cars .

Comment

Working...
      X