You will not regret it I assure you .

Originally posted by Q_ball View Post
    Nice read Tom
    Originally posted by Chi View Post
    hmmm.

Makes me want to blog ...

Great choice of parts though Tom.
    Originally posted by m0nty View Post
    Nice blog guy. No mention of Chi's l337 navigation skills. I'm impressed you got back to Melbourne after that.
    Thanks for the comments guys. I will add some bits to make it more comprehensive hopefully today, including warnings to never follow Chi Chi .

Originally posted by air23box View Post
    TEch sport it is pat.......best place to get jobs done so far......they know what they doing.......

Nice write up......didn't know much about ur history until now......
    Ya that is at Techsport, in Bayswater. I get all my alignments done there these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
      After an offer I couldn't refuse I was the new owner of some minty fresh Mugen N1 coilovers with swift springs, thanks to whtdc2
      No recognition for my hardwork?!
      If it wasn't for me, you'd still be 'rolling' on stock suspension boy!

Comment

*waits for cascade light/hid upgrade*

Comment

awesome thread!
          ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by dy1973 View Post
            Nice write up - I enjoyed reading it.
            Originally posted by Berty View Post
            =o That was long. But good write up!
            Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
            awesome thread!
            Originally posted by Wlee2 View Post
            nice tom..
            Originally posted by philly View Post
            my my, waynes garage looks pretty professional these days
            Thanks guys. Wangs garage is where the magic happens, but my car has only been in there once so maybe that is why I am slow.

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
            Cool story Hansel.

Really good writeup, although I think both our blogs are missing a fair bit of info still. haha.

Btw, do you still have that link to the nemesis video? Might be good to post up in case people might be wondering.
            This is the vid that mugsee is referring to: LINK. I think it sums up mugsee and I pretty well.

Originally posted by RDC-5™ View Post
            No recognition for my hardwork?!
            If it wasn't for me, you'd still be 'rolling' on stock suspension boy!
            Thanks guy. You know you are the key to my speed .
            Last edited by ChargeR; 26-08-08, 10:10 AM.

Comment

H3y Tom!

Best Blog Ever, Love your Mods. I actually have alot of mods, and Yes i got the BC spec IV exhaust, and loving the low end power increase it gave me.. Not sure in Top end, will be to get it Dyno'd again.

Thanks Eddie and Tom for your suggestions and advise about the track day on the 28th... I would love to go, but i have alot of parts im waiting for one of which from "tinker" and i have CF parts coming from japan and depo black angels from the US, as my rhs head light is becoming a fish tank"no joke" soon i will need to drill a hole otherwise the water will touch my HID's..

Again i Enjoyed reading this entire Blog, Tom Excellent mod's.. Just wondering, have you changed your washers??? mine are sort of loose... what washers are you using to eliminate the losseness in the gear shifts?

Looking forward to the next meet. Hopefully before you guys head to Winton. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.R View Post

Again i Enjoyed reading this entire Blog, Tom Excellent mod's.. Just wondering, have you changed your washers??? mine are sort of loose... what washers are you using to eliminate the losseness in the gear shifts?
                Thanks for the comments Michael. I have not changed my shifter base bushings or the cable bushings, I really like how the gearshift feels. After the install of the Spoon knob the gearshift can feel a little notchier because the spoon weighs around 1/4 as much as the stock knob. I prefer the more involved shift feel it gives though.

Comment

Thanks for the comments Michael. I have not changed my shifter base bushings or the cable bushings, I really like how the gearshift feels. After the install of the Spoon knob the gearshift can feel a little notchier because the spoon weighs around 1/4 as much as the stock knob. I prefer the more involved shift feel it gives though.
                  Thanks for the advice, I geuss my next part is a light weight gear knob..

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I geuss my next part is a light weight gear knob..
                    I wouldn't take my word for it, heaps of people prefer a weighted gear knob . The bushings are definitely worth trying too.

Comment

I'll be doing the washers tonight then, as its a really easy job to do, since im running the Injen CAI, i have a huge empty space in my engine bay :P.. love the mugena nd gruppe m.. just for the look.. lol

Comment

I wouldn't take my word for it, heaps of people prefer a weighted gear knob . The bushings are definitely worth trying too.
                        you guys wanna meetup this weekend for lunch? sunday? Boxhill?

Comment

H3y Tom!

Best Blog Ever, Love your Mods. I actually have alot of mods, and Yes i got the BC spec IV exhaust, and loving the low end power increase it gave me.. Not sure in Top end, will be to get it Dyno'd again.

Thanks Eddie and Tom for your suggestions and advise about the track day on the 28th... I would love to go, but i have alot of parts im waiting for one of which from "tinker" and i have CF parts coming from japan and depo black angels from the US, as my rhs head light is becoming a fish tank"no joke" soon i will need to drill a hole otherwise the water will touch my HID's..

Looking forward to the next meet. Hopefully before you guys head to Winton. ^_^
                          you guys wanna meetup this weekend for lunch? sunday? Boxhill?
                          There is a time and place for everything. That being said, this neither the time or the place to be spamming up ChargeR's blog thread with your life story or EOI to meet up.

Mods, could you please delete any irrelevant posts? Thanks.
                          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

hrmz

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
                            There is a time and place for everything. That being said, this neither the time or the place to be spamming up ChargeR's blog thread with your life story or EOI to meet up.

Mods, could you please delete any irrelevant posts? Thanks.
                            you are right i should of sent a private message to Tom instead. In regards to meeting up. But i was only showing my interests with Tom's mods and Blog page which is really great to read about. I grabbed some important info on some aspects in developing my DC5R in the future.

Also just asking a few qeustions since i am new to Pro's in the likes of Eddy and Tom."i had no intention of spamming"

you guys really rock!..
                            Last edited by Mr.R; 26-08-08, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Good Write up Tom... Nice mods too... what is next for mods?
                              - Project R -

Comment

Also just asking a few qeustions since i am new to Pro's in the likes of Eddy and Tom."i had no intention of spamming"
                                No worries about a bit of spammage. I had hoped that this thread would turn into a bit of discussion about my approach to tuning my DC5, so as long as it is vaguely related to that I am happy.

Originally posted by vippy84 View Post
                                Good Write up Tom... Nice mods too... what is next for mods?
                                Uhhh I have a few things in the works but I am sworn to secrecy. Once my new stuff is on it will be posted here first for sure .
                                Last edited by ChargeR; 26-08-08, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X