Wheels help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheels help!

Hello everyone! I recently got defected for my regamasters (i think the specs were 17x8.5 +35 (front) and 17x9 +35 (rear)) and im looking for wheels that will clear the brembos and wont have any poke. Do you guys have any suggestions? I've looked through the wheel fitment guide on this forum but half the photos dont work anymore :/

Any help would be much appreciated!

Originally posted by Evan21 View Post
    Hello everyone! I recently got defected for my regamasters (i think the specs were 17x8.5 +17 (front) and 17x9 +16 (rear)) and im looking for wheels that will clear the brembos and wont have any poke. Do you guys have any suggestions? I've looked through the wheel fitment guide on this forum but half the photos dont work anymore :/

Any help would be much appreciated!

Oh sorry the specs were 17x9 +17 and 17 x9 +16

Comment

What car do you have? Guessing a DC5R. Do you have the full JDM hub/LCA/calipers, or just the calipers using the S2000 disc on the factory Australian DC5R knuckle? If you're using the JDM hubs, then getting wheels that clear shouldn't be difficult as the OE 17x7+60 offset wheels don't really have that much brake clearance to start with.

Basically any moderately sized TE37, SSR Type C, CE28, RPF1 up to 8.5" wide should clear the brakes no issue with the JDM knuckle. If you go with a 1 piece Japanese circuit oriented wheel you should have no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        What car do you have? Guessing a DC5R. Do you have the full JDM hub/LCA/calipers, or just the calipers using the S2000 disc on the factory Australian DC5R knuckle? If you're using the JDM hubs, then getting wheels that clear shouldn't be difficult as the OE 17x7+60 offset wheels don't really have that much brake clearance to start with.

Basically any moderately sized TE37, SSR Type C, CE28, RPF1 up to 8.5" wide should clear the brakes no issue with the JDM knuckle. If you go with a 1 piece Japanese circuit oriented wheel you should have no issues.
        Thanks heaps! Trying on some CE28's tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
        X