Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first civic (91 ed/eg?)

[IMG][/IMG]

hi just bought a ed or eg civic pretty sure its an eg because its a sedan yeah? any way just here to say hey and to find out anything I can about my new car would like to know what lowering spring you would sugest and if ef springs fit because I heard ef's are only the same from the fire wall back? and if theres a engine diagnostic light and if so where? I here its under the passenger seat in ef's? any way thanks for your time and sorry to be such a noob!

Hello and welcome.

That car is an ED3, so it is the ED/EF generation, and for parts you'll want to look at stuff that's advertised to fit ED and EF. Anything suspension related that fits an EF/ED hatch will fit your sedan, though you have to be careful with shocks as the rears are different on the 1988 Australian cars and JDM cars also.

If you're getting springs, make sure they're for ED/EF. Any other spring will be too high, as the ED/EF shocks are shorter than all the later cars.

The carbureted Civics like yours don't have a check engine light. There may be a light on the "ECU" thing that's under the carpet on the passenger side footwell, I've never looked.

Comment

thanks for your help does that mean these would fit? http://jdmaccessories.com.au/product...-civic-ef-crx/

Comment

Working...
      X