Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 Integra GSi - My First Car

boo
    Last edited by Kingk22; 15-02-20, 11:53 AM.

Nice pick up and welcome aboard
    Last edited by ken_twolves; 27-02-18, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Welcome to ClubITR!
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Kingk22
        There's been a small oil leak from the rocker cover gasket since I got the car, anyone know where to get a decent gasket that'll last?
        Anywhere that can supply an OEM gasket.

Comment

Just have to search for the part number of the gasket then place an order on amayama. Usually they do kits which will include spark plug seals and everything else

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Amayama is just a site that sells all oem parts for lots of makes. I use them for all my oem orders on my cars.
            While you don't have to do the spark plug seals unless they're allowing oil to get through I just like replacing everything in one go so everything Is new. If you're going to pull the valve cover off you may as well replace everything then you don't need to worry about it again

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

What wheels/coilovers/exhaust do you have your mind set on?

Comment

Depends what your definition of 'cheap' is haha. If you're on a budget I'd recommend running OEM wheels like blades/fat fives so you have more money for good tyres and coilovers, unless a good second hand deal comes out for wheels with tyres already mounted.... there have been a few on the OzHonda Facebook page lately.

Comment

Working...
                X