Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugz DC2

Hey guys,

After a long hiatus from driving an exciting car, I finally got myself a NHB dc2 3 weeks ago from another member on here Jon - jvst (?)

Let me point out the obvious - finding a decent condition dc2 is getting harder and harder these days.

Thankfully Jon's car ticked off most of my requirements. Had 2 keys, red master key, log books, not on REVS, no major outstanding issues or accident history.

The car isnt perfect as you'd expect from 17/18 year old car. There are couple of common issues that i had to deal it. Leaking vtec solenoid, worn tyres and poor paint just to name a few.

My plan is to do restorations on the old worn parts and to bring it back to its glory days to please the 90s God. Mainly bushings, brakes and all the rubber seals and paint correction.

This will be my weekend/track warrior but with emphasise on keeping it as close to standard as possible.

Good old Jon has done few things to the car as you can see in his build thread. He left me with pretty much a standard car @182km, spoon mounts, cusco brake stopper, ktuned shifter and OEM sides and rear - winning!

Ive got myself buddyclub short shifter to replace the aggressive looking ktuned shifter - i hope the 90s God will be please with this.

Ive got DBA T3 slotted front and rear rotors, intima type d pads, HEL braided lines and ahoy special brake fluids.

CW JDM 16s wheels and tyres, i think ahoy and I have decided on getting Fedz RSR 205 45 16.

All these parts will be installed in the next coming weeks or maybe months lol.

Here are the current pics

The 2 NHBs the night we picked up my car

https://flic.kr/p/YQLxsq

After the first wash last weekend

Gave the engine bay quick clean yesterday, I'll clean it more after all the fluids been replaced

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/sugzh22a/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20171007_173907_439_zpsexaxs5kl.jpg
    Last edited by sugz; 08-10-17, 07:21 PM. Reason: Pics didnt work bruv

Congrats ! The more I see these threads makes me wanna keep mine

Comment

Nice pick up man! How are the Intima Type D pads? I'm using the Project Mu NS400 pads on my T3 rotors at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to see another DC2R thread! The photos aren't loading for me
        Skibeemo.com

Comment

Go use Flickr bro.

Tell the world about our enjoyment today!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Wow you're from 2006!
            Shak's S2000

Comment

Nice pick up, looking forward to the refresh. Do you know if the old owner of your car was selling his regamasters that were on the car?

Comment

congratulations on the purchase! Looking forward to seeing your progress

Comment

I like your build more than alex's lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

So old, still uses Photobucket haha. Correction though it isn't NHB since it's not an 01 model. So it is FBP/SB

Looking forward to what you have planned!

Originally posted by luzinit View Post
                    Nice pick up, looking forward to the refresh. Do you know if the old owner of your car was selling his regamasters that were on the car?
                    Still have them. Open to offers
                    00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
                    13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
                    15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Working...
                    X