Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotts Honda Special Offer To ClubITR Members.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scotts Honda Special Offer To ClubITR Members.

Hi to everyone at ClubITR,

I would like to start with a Thank You for having Scotts Honda Artarmon involved with ClubITR, we are looking forward to assisting members obtain parts and services to help keep their daily drives or cherished Hondas on the road keeping a strong presence in Australia.

To help us help you please provide us with a VIN number to correctly identify your vehicle to accurately quote and order parts as well as any other enquiries. If your car is an imported vehicle we can pursue availability/parts from Japan direct with the VIN number plus Engine number via email confirmation. If you have a NSX we are the state (NSW) dealer for the new and classic NSX as well as parts, to contact us please call PH: (02) 8436 6444 between 8:00am to 4:30pm or drop us an email: parts@scottsgroup.com.au .

For ClubITR members with confirmation from the forum we are offering a 10% discount on Honda parts and merchandise. Whether it’s a restoration or something simple to complement your Honda ADM or JDM if it is a genuine Honda part we will try to hunt it down for you.

Regards,
    Jason Senior
    Parts Manager

Parts Dept
    Address: Unit 2/49-53 Hotham Parade, Artarmon
    Phone: 8436 6444
    Fax: 8436 6464
    Email: parts@scottsgroup.com.au
    Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scotts.honda
    Last edited by Scotts Honda; 21-06-17, 04:17 PM.

Hi, so if I had an ADM DC2R and wanted a JDM front conversion, you could get all the required parts for me?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rayDC2R View Post
      Hi, so if I had an ADM DC2R and wanted a JDM front conversion, you could get all the required parts for me?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      If there is a way to obtain the VIN number plus Engine number for a JDM DCR2 I can make an inquiry with Japan but with out those numbers they can't help me, best bet if someone you know or in the club can help who has a DC2R from Japan ( not ADM ) can supply those numbers I have a better chance of locating the items needed and would be accurate with no guess work.

Thank you.

Regards,
      Jason Senior
      Parts Manager

Parts Dept
      Address: Unit 2/49-53 Hotham Parade, Artarmon
      Phone: 8436 6444
      Fax: 8436 6464
      Email: parts@scottsgroup.com.au
      Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scotts.honda

Comment

Working...