X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOI: 2006 Honda DC5 Integra Type S

[NSW]
    Hey guys before I post anything and get trolled on Facebook, I wanted to see if anyone on here would be interested or know someone who might be looking to get a clean daily from a Honda S2000.
    There is an existing post on Gumtree with the same details: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/parr...06?edited=true
    --
    I am in no rush to sell, of course this car is still available. I have no ball park figure at the moment. (open to offers)
    Bought this car from someone on this forum almost 2 years ago on 65,000kms now currently sitting on 96,000kms, perfect for P plater and a daily and no mechanical problems since purchasing.

I am the third owner of the Honda and has been serviced previously at Honda, Hanny's and my local mechanic. The car kept 98% in a garage and barely sees the sun. Only used on the weekend if not once a fortnight, washed once dirty. Only washed with Meguiar's products and filled in with 98 Shell or BP Petrol. Non-Smoker. Full log books, 2 remote keys, 1 spare key. The back of the car is also de-badged by previous owner.

Color: Pearl White
    Mods: Apart from a Gruppe M intake that I installed everything else was done by previous owner. (still have stock intake), Mugen Gearstick Knob
    Audio: Kenwood Amp/JL Audio Sub
    Other part: HID lights 8k (not installed), aftermarket intake (not installed – Injen Short-ram)
    Cons: theres a 20c piece of paint chipped from the front bumper (Previous owner wrapped the whole car with plastic wrap to protect the paint, it was wearing off and I removed the whole wrap and left a 20c piece of paint off the car** see photos as I touched up with pearl white paint) - Aside from this – no other issues have been occurred throughout my years of ownership

This is one of the cleanest and low mileage DC5 Type S you'll ever find in this colour.
    ONLY interested to trade/swap for an S2000 (with cash adjustments) – perhaps sell later in the year once finding the right S2000.

Cheers guys!
    kms.jpg
    20c.jpg
    seats.jpg
    enginebay.jpg
    front.jpg
    Last edited by gandalf12; 18-04-17, 08:29 AM.
Working...
X