Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery DC2R passenger side vent

Hi all,

I was cleaning the interior of the DC2R recently and was quite pissed off when i saw that the left air con vet (passenger side) didn't have the carbon fibre sticker on it....Went on ebay, gumtree, all the bloody forums i could find to get a replacement air-con vent as I didn't want dodgy stickers that didn't match up - So after zero luck i get on the phone with my main man Chaumeh (Thanh) and holla at him for awhile - after 10 seconds (the flash) he runs out and has a look at his own beast and says that his doesn't have any stickers on there neither!!! Feeling ripped off, yet a little bit reassured - we came to the conclusion that none of the DC2R's have them. Epic sample size yeah?

Can anyone confirm? or share any knowledge? - As the car is mostly garaged - I am Baffled as to how long it took me to figure this out!!!

Looking forward to the responses!
    Skibeemo.com

Comment

man I had so many thoughts in my head - which idiot replaced my vent with a normal integra one? or wtf how did the sticker fall off - did it melt off, did previous owner keep it and sell it? - hopefully we ain't dreaming and its an actual thing that no dc2r's have them.

Comment

If I recall correctly, the passenger side vent in my old car did not have the sticker too!
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Mine doesn't have it either! Just checked.

Comment

The dc2r never had the carbon print on the passenger side vent, I've had 3 of them so i should know lol

Comment

well then, looks like case closed!!

I feel a tad better - but I still rather the carbon print on the left air vent - someone making some up anytime soon? lol

Comment

Working...
              X