[NSW] 2016 ClubITR Annual BBQ - Lane Cove National Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NSW] 2016 ClubITR Annual BBQ - Lane Cove National Park

thanks for the event guys, btw is the drone group photo coming up soon?

[NSW] 2016 Annual ClubITR BBQ - Lane Cove National Park

What an awesome day it was!

First of all thank you to all our sponsors:
    Circuit Club, Trackschool, Road & Track Australia, Race Division, The-Lowdown, Steadfast Detailing, Nathan Wong, Eyes Four Photography, Smooth As Detailing, Daniel Karjadi Photography, DE1 Car Care Products, Garage460, SnowLance, Gaijin-Garage, Cars For Hope, Zen Garage, JDM Accessories & What The Fad.

Thanks to Nathan, and Mr Wong for the cooking.

Thank you Paul, Theresa, Danny, Hau, Berty & Matty for helping out with the food, drinks and raffle tickets.

Finally, thanks to all who attended and made the day an even greater success than we had ever imagined! With your support, we were able to raise $1826 for Cars For Hope

We hope to see you all at one of our future events in 2017! As always, bring on the next BBQ

Please comment/post any pictures you would like to share in this thread
    Shak's S2000

Comment

You took the words right out of my mouth Shak! Thank you Shak for helping with organising the food & beverages.

Today we had the best ClubITR Annual BBQ. The turnout was amazing.

Thank you to all the members who attended. Some of you travelled from as far as Adelaide and Tamworth just to hang with the ClubITR family.

ClubITR wouldn't be the car club it is without all your support.

Photo by three two one
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

thanks for another great annual bbq guys!
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Big thanks to everyone involved in making this event happen!

It was amazing to see so many quality cars in the one spot.

Thank you so much for your generosity everyone. I hope to attend another NSW event in the future
          Skibeemo.com

Comment

Well done NSW! What a turnout. Awesome prize pool and well done on raising the donation for the worthy cause. Awesome community.
            1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

First CITR event for Kenny and me.
              Seemed like a massive turnout even though we've hadn't attended previous BBQs before.
              Thanks for making this happen Felix and club members for turning up. Haven't seen so many quality Type R's in one place before.
              Here come my photos.

Comment

so sorry i couldn't make it... was an epic day! (to be stuck home in daddy daycare)
                ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                  so sorry i couldn't make it... was an epic day! (to be stuck home in daddy daycare)
                  Tinks, I was hoping to have caught up with you = been a long time between drinks! ...but I did catch up with Flex = cheers mate - great event!!!

I was daddy daycare as well man so I brought my eldest one with me in the "family taxi" (dc2r is long gone now) .....hopefully next time, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by mryangtastic View Post
                    First CITR event for Kenny and me.
                    Seemed like a massive turnout even though we've hadn't attended previous BBQs before.
                    Thanks for making this happen Felix and club members for turning up. Haven't seen so many quality Type R's in one place before.
                    Here come my photos.
                    Great photos!! I see we've got similar photos of the DC5s (your last shot)!

Here's my version:

Comment

Those Mugen kitted DC5's looking awesome!
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by DOOOD View Post
                        Tinks, I was hoping to have caught up with you = been a long time between drinks!
                        yeah, been ages, so good that CITR is still going strong, good to know old-schoolers like you are still feeling the vibe
                        ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                          yeah, been ages, so good that CITR is still going strong, good to know old-schoolers like you are still feeling the vibe
                          Would have loved to catch up tinks, hope to see you at the next gathering
                          | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

great day out. enoyed taking 3 cars out for a drive lol

Comment

Awesome meet guys. Great vibes and nice to meet some fellow Honda enthusiasts.

Thanks to Felix and co for organising and coordinating.

New ideas and inspiration to take my silver DC5R to the next level lol.
                              Drop a gear and disappear

Option R Mechanical

Comment

Working...
                              X