X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] 2001 DC5R - Blue

Priced to sell - $12500 ono
    Can negotiate with or without RWC

Has never been tracked or been in an accident while in my possession. Selling as I have my eyes set on a different car.

No finance owing

Paintwork is extremely good for a car this age
    - Few isolated hairline scratches here and there

Service history up to previous owner who had done 200,000km major service with Westside Honda (over $2000 invoice) before I had purchased vehicle.

I have since replaced the following items:
    - Genuine Honda Timing Chain, Tensioner, Upper/Left/Right Guide rails
    - Hardrace Engine Mount Kit - 62A Hardened Rubber (replaced all 4)
    - MCA Blue Coilover suspension kit - 8/6kg (Still under warranty)
    - Hardrace Rear Camber Kit - Hardened Rubber
    - GSP Driveshafts (both left and right)
    - HEL Braided brake lines (replaces old 200,000km brake lines for better braking performance)
    - Samco Induction Hose (old hose was broken)
    - Bosch S3+ battery (430CCA)
    - Brand New Dunlop SportMaxx RT tyres (less than 2500kms on them)

All items were purchased brand new and installed by professionals.

MCA Blue coilovers were purchased ($1600) to replace 200,000 km old struts and springs which not only dramatically increases performance but also allows full customisation of height, camber and damper settings. Rear Camber Arms were replaced to allow camber adjustments for the rear as there are no adjustability on stock set up and was quite aggressive (leads to camber wear on tyres). Wheel alignment and suspension has been tuned by TruTrack Suspension in North Melbourne who are one of the best suspension tuning places in Melbourne.

Has always been serviced every 7,500 kms or 6 months (whichever is earlier) with fully synthetic oils. Currently using Castrol Edge (5W/30) and doesn't appear to be burning oil. Transmission fluid has also been flushed and replaced with Penrite Fullsyn Pro Gear 75W/85.

Car has recently been detailed with a fresh semi-permanent coating of Final Inspection's Full Metal Jacket Paint Protection (not spray wax) and has since been washed weekly.

Also comes equipped with a Viper LE Responder Alarm Immobiliser Unit which is essential for a car like this. Car will come with 2 Honda keys with 2 alarm remotes and 2 additional keys to disable the siren.

Currently also has an Alpine Navigation Unit with Focal Sound System however this will not be included in the sale price. All components will be removed and replaced with aftermarket alternatives however I am willing to negotiate the inclusion of these for an additional price if buyer is interested.

Cons:
    - Recaro seat bolsters are worn however do not affect their comfort
    - Window Tint (on doors only) are peeling and have slight discolouration
    - Registration due soon

Please PM if you're interested

For more photos, visit http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-4032920/?Cr=0

Last edited by wills.i.am; 20-09-16, 08:52 PM.

Price drop - $11500 take it as it is. Registration is due in 4 days. If it doesn't sell by then, will bump price back up.

Comment

Working...
    X