Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VTIR from Sydney

Hey gang (and thanks felix)

thought I might as well sign up. my name is paul and I've got a 94 vtir.met some of you at the recent breweristas meet. thought I'd come and say hi.

car is basically a vtir with some mods. Hoping to take it to the drags or roll racing at some point just so have some fun

back at home we ran a performance shop. still have the shop and im thinking of starting to import parts over. Not too sure yet as of this point. but I have a shipment coming in so at the moment I'm in two minds with what to do with the car. ive got a mugen gauge, steering wheel and other integra bits. but the car is effectively USDM looking and I quite like it that way hahaha.

anyway hello and I'm sure I'll be at meets here and there more often

Welcome to the forum paul! was 11SECN your car?

Comment

yes that was me

Comment

Welcome Paul!

Missed out on having a closer look last week.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Any photos?

Comment

heres some photos

with my other daily, the LS1 Rx7

Thinking of putting the plates in storage. everyone either wnats to race or doesnt want to race at all lol. I jus twant to get to and from work in peace some days hahahha.

recently had it retuned at croydon. made 250kw on low boost. was making about 300 on race fuel and 380 on race with 50 shot of nitrous.

no other plans for it at the moment.

have bisimoto drag wheels on the way. need to source et streets or even semi slicks then go roll racing or drag racing. the nexens are useless on boost upto 3rd depending on the road. hhaha
            Last edited by loveb; 19-09-16, 05:10 PM.

Comment

this is perf.

Comment

Love it. The torque must be fun!
                Skibeemo.com

Comment

Thanks gang. I'm hoping to get some semi slicks on this weekend. Then I'll see if it pulls alright then decide if its worth doing roll racing in it lol

Comment

That RX7 must be fun too!
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

it's alright. From a standstill you can put it into 3rd and dump the clutch and it'll spin the tyres like its wet. hahahaha. Made 246kw on stock tune. going to put a big cam in it and maybe 150 shot of nitrous. but I want to get to 300kw n/a before I add the bottle or anything like that. was tempted to go turbo but with how light it is it might be too silly to drive haha

Comment

seeing as roll racing will be giving it a hit from 50kph... I need 2nd gear to actually grab and not spin. then I'd have a good chance hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X