Quad gauge pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quad gauge pod

Does anyone know if you can get these in Australia? Or any other ideas of mounting multiple gauges neatly?

the guy that made them on Honda-Tech stopped doing them I think.

You can only get the dual ones from ebay, but they block the view to your temp and petrol gauges.

Comment

Okay cool thanks.
      Ah dam, alrighty might see how I go putting them up on the dash just above air con vents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Google Defi ZD Display.

I have ran one for around 6 years now, and much prefer it to the gauges. The display is a compact all in one unit that shows the vitals as numbers, so its much quicker to ascertain your vitals, rather than "gauge" where the needle is relative to the numbers...

Apart from that, I've seen guys use the tried and true triple gauge pod, and use an air con vent for the fourth gauge!
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Ah yeah that looks the goods and comes with all the sensors as well. Would work out much cheaper than buying multiple gauges... JDMaccessories have the replica one for $250. Do you have the legit one or the replica?

Comment

genuine. why go for replica when its sole purpose is to give u data on your engine...
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Working...
            X