Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R Passenger Door Won't Lock

Hey guys!

Back on the forums again, this time for some advice on my 2003 DC5 Type R.

My passenger door will not lock (using remote or key) and I suspect it is to do with the actuator (done quite a bit of research, however please correct me or suggest anything else! )
    The OEM actuators are all coded by model and the left and right doors have different model names (left is 72155-S5P-A11 and right is 72115-S6A-J01)

Has anyone replaced theirs before? I was wondering if I could use the RSX driver's side one as it is the left hand side door (as my passenger needs replacing).

Cheers
    '03 CW Honda Integra DC5R

Typical Honda/DC5 problem. The actuators on both doors are known to be problematic. Sometimes it even happens to the boot's lock too.

Not sure if an RSX one would work. Hopefully, one of the pros can answer this for you.

Comment

I've bought an after market one from China on ebay, hasn't failed me in the pass 6 months.

Comment

Thats awesome, was it for the passenger door? If so, could you link me? Cheers

Comment

Should be able to find it if you type rsx door actuator on ebay, but make sure its the driver side though, since its reverse over there.

Comment

This is a common issue just as Paul stated.

You can buy an aftermarket central locking door actuator. Much cheaper too.
            Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Cheers man

Comment

Yeah im gonna go grab a LHS RSX actuator, so much cheaper than Honda's OEM part.....! Thanks xD

Comment

Working...
                X