Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen discontinued parts

Wassup homies. TGIF.

Can someone confirm if Mugen have discontinued all their parts for older Type R's (DC2, EK9, etc). How is it that most online retailers can still get items like the baffled sump, etc? old stock?
    Skibeemo.com

Probably some old stock still floating around, but you'd be best to enquire with someone like King Motorsports to find out exactly what's been discontinued.
    You'll find most body kit parts, gauges and such are no longer being made, but you may find repair type parts like bushes and such are still in production

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
    using Tapatalk
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Like Nathan said, if you are desperately after something then it's best to get in contact with the big name dealers like King Motorsports/ICB Motorsport.

I think Mugen definitely has discontinued all aero/body parts for the older Type R's. Mechanical related items may still be available since they are always in demand or at least I think that's why.
      Last edited by Shakeel; 21-06-16, 01:01 PM.
      Shak's S2000

Comment

I think they special order them. I could be completely wrong but some discontinued items are made when the customers order them and usually the price is a bit more. This had happened to me when I ordered ordered a part from rhdjapan once.

Comment

I believe you may have to call them up and enquire: http://www.mugen-power.com/english/partslist/03.html
          Old stock does float around though, for example https://www.nengun.com/ sells some discontinued stock. Im sure they have discontinued most, if not all performance related parts though.
          '03 CW Honda Integra DC5R

Comment

Working...
          X