• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] Honda Integra DC5 Type R with K24

2001 Honda Integra DC5 Type R
    153,170kms on the chassis
    70,000kms on the motor
    K24A3 with upgraded oil pump and baffled sump, running a Hondata Kpro V3 and making 141kw.
    The engine is registered to the car in Victoria.
    Dealer fitted sunroof
    1 year of rego!

I am the second owner of this car and have owned it since 2004. Its been meticulously serviced by myself with quality products. (I run www.autosphere.com.au, so I know a thing or two in this area). There is no finance owing on the car, and it hasn’t been previously written off. The body is straight.

I’m looking to sell the car as I rarely drive it now (less than 10,000kms over the last 5 years!) and can’t justify the registration and insurance attached to it so I’m hoping that it goes to a better home.
    The overall exterior condition of the car isn't great. It is the original paint and as you all know, Milano Red quickly fades if not well looked after. There are also a lot of stone chips on the front bonnet and minor scratches/misc cosmetic imperfections all around. I’ve factored this into the price.

Over the past 5,000kms, I've also:
    - regassed the aircon, which works perfectly
    - replaced the rear taillight gaskets
    - replaced the tie rods (steering now feels great on this car)
    - replaced tie rod ends
    - replaced the suspension bushings
    - brand new Exedy Organic clutch
    - brand new battery

The car comes with a lot of quality aftermarket parts which I’ve listed below.
    GruppeM intake
    Custom 3" Exhaust
    Kiddracing Race Header + Cat
    Whiteline front adjustable sway bar
    Toda lightweight flywheel
    HID lights

It also comes with a customised Red interior that consists of:
    Red DC5R Recaros
    Red door cards

If you are looking for an Integra Type R, don't settle for the standard 2.0 Litre motor. The 2.4 Litre provides a LOT more torque which makes it faster and more fun to drive. I've owned both and can attest to this.
    Feel free to ask me any question and test drives are only for serious buyers. I’m located in Melbourne.

IMG_0574.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    DSC_0970.jpg
    DSC_0979.jpg
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Sad to see it go, best of luck selling Mugsee~!
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Price?

Comment

Working...
      X