This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003 Honda S2000

Up for sale is my 2003 Honda S2000 in silverstone metallic, being an 03 model it has added tweeters, leather console, glass rear windscreen and other little cosmetic upgrades.
    I am the 3rd owner of this car, with the last owner having the car for 8 years.
    Car has always been serviced on time with logbooks to prove. Ive purchased this car with 116000km and now it currently sits on 122000km.
    Car is washed/vacuumed/wiped down weekly and waxed with dodojuice products monthly.

Reason for sale is that im looking to buy a bigger car something more practical for work.
    Fresh 12months rego

During my ownership i have done the following:

116000km @ Hannys Performance Smithfield
    Engine oil changed OEM 5w-40
    Oil filter changed OEM Honda filter
    Diff Oil changed with Redline 75w110
    Engine/gearbox/diff mounts checked. No cracks at all.

117000km replaced all 4 tyres with Bridgestone RE003 Potenzas (in oem sizes) + alignment at JAX Smithfield. Have receipts.

120000km Major serviced @ Hannys Performance Smithfield
    Engine oil changed
    Oil filter changed
    Gearbox oil changed with Honda MTF
    Diff oil changed with Amsoil 75w110
    Brake Fluid changed with OEM Honda DOT4
    Clutch fluid changed
    Radiator fluid changed with OEM Honda Type 2 coolant
    Cabin filter replaced with OEM
    Pod filter replaced with a new OEM filter
    Greased all rubber door/window seals with shin-etsu grease
    Installed Hardrace driveshaft spacers

Car has some aftermarket modifications:
    Kenwood headunit + upgraded speakers
    Exedy clutch replacement (been told it was installed ~20000km ago by previous owner)
    Genuine J's Racing header 4-2-1
    Berk Technology High flow cat
    Genuine Spoon N1 Dual catback (discontinued, zero drone with a nice and crisp sound)
    OEM JDM AP1 Rear Bumper
    Modifry glove box organiser
    Richmond 4.56 Final drive (discontinued)
    AP1 front lip (not installed)
    Rear boot spoiler in SSM (not installed)

There are some cons on the car which are:
    - Small 1-2cm tear on the soft top (passenger side) which has been glued and reinforced with vinyl material underneath. Does not leak in water at all.
    - front fender was scratched by a trolley and has been resprayed (by previous owner)
    - not sure if its a con but the richmond 4.56 gears are known to have some whine in 5-6th gear. I have been advised that it is normal as they're not OEM gears like the 4.1/4.44/4.7 gears.

Also have a couple of parts i purchased brand new which i can include at the right price and some stock parts.

Asking price is $22000 with fresh 12months rego, i am not in a rush to sell it as i'm still 50/50 on letting her go, hence why i haven't bumped this thread up or posted it on carsales.
    Leave me a PM if you're genuinely interested and we can go from there.
    Thanks,
    Phil

Working...
X