This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VIC DC5 Type S Track Car

Hi guys long time no post! Unfortunately the time has come to let go of the car, life has changed a lot for me in the last year and financially I can't justify continuing it at this time in my life, really need to get into the housing market!

I am looking for a quick sale as most people do since I need the extra cash soon, so whoever buys the car will be getting a very good deal.

A couple of things have been sold from the car since most people saw it last including the rear wing and wheels/tyres, so the car will come without a wing and with stock wheels and tyres. I had purchased new replica front headlights and a Mugen replica front bar as the custom kit I was building was put aside so I could just get back out there, but yet again I changed my mind on whether to keep the car! I will be including the work I did on the custom front bar and fenders if the buyer wishes to take them. The car is no longer registered due to the roll cage.

Also for sale will be a tandem car trailer so this can be a package deal! The trailer is in excellent condition but just wont be required anymore, it's has only been used about 10 times if that.

So here is what you will get:

2006 DC5 Type S with a custom roll cage (really well made as many can vouch who have seen it), made from CDS (Cold Drawn Seamless) steel from Germany. Interior has been fully stripped to the bare basics with air conditioning/compressor also removed and shorter auxiliary belt installed to save weight.

2.0ltr K20Z1 VTEC motor has about 75,000KM's on it and is stock internally apart from a sump baffle plate. Motor was tuned by BYP Racing and Developments and made 132KW's at the wheels on the MSC dyno with a 8500RPM redline. People that know the car know it's quite fast for what it is, and it produced surprising results at Winton Raceway doing a 1:39:50 on (200 tread wear) street tyres, very quick for a NA FWD, and it has heaps more in it with stickier tread.

Mishimoto Alloy radiator
    Mugen Thermostat
    Samco Radiator Hoses
    RBC Intake Manifold
    S90 Throttle body
    WORKS fuel Rail
    NGK Spark Plugs
    Injen CAI (requires new filter)
    Oil cooler with Earls fittings
    PLM Headers
    Fujitsubo Powergetter
    Hardrace Engine Mounts
    Wavetrac LSD
    Exedy Heavy Duty Clutch and EP3R Flywheel
    Firmer shifter bushing (can't remember brand)
    Mugen oil Filter
    Always used Redline Oils in the motor and gearbox (liquid gold)

Endless Zeal Function X Coilovers (excellent suspension one of the best available for this model worth about $4500 brand new) with camber adjustment
    PCi Spherical LCA bushings
    Hardrace Roll Centre Adjusters
    Hardrace rear camber adjusters
    DBA Slotted rotors
    HAWK DTC-60 front brake pads
    Rear brakes all stock
    Stock Wheels and lug nuts
    Project Mu Racing lug nuts with floating seats

All stock panels except the front bar which was sold
    Mugen replica front bar unpainted (has crack which happened in transit but is easily repaired when painted)
    Brand new replica front headlights
    Stock bonnet
    J's Racing dry carbon bonnet also included (Very rare one of only 2 in Australia to my knowledge, has some damage but can be repaired)
    Custom Sunroof delete

Sparco Circuit Pro1000 seat (worth $1K new)
    Sparco Steering wheel with boss kit
    GPX Pro 8 GPS data logger including RPM tracker, Speed, Split times and lap times, Oil temp sensor and water temp sensor (both installed) unit is mounted on the dash.
    Sparco 6 point harness x2 in black
    Buddyclub Seat mounts passenger and driver x2

Also included in the sale will be a Kincrome low profile jack (2.5 ton from memory) and 4 Jack stands, 2 are 3 ton Kincrome and 2 are 2.5 ton generic branded from Autobarn.
    12V mini air compressor for pressure changes at the track as well as digital pressure gauges
    Extra roll cage padding in the case of a passenger seat install (about 4 meters worth)
    Lot's of other stuff like spare Motul RBF600 brake fluid (have quite a few bottles of that)
    I'm sure i'm forgetting things but that's all I can remember right now...

Only asking $15,000 for the car!!! and $3000 for the trailer which has just been re registered so I think this is a really good deal, my loss is going to be someones gain. I'll be open to serious offers but if you're up in the air about it please don't bother, selling cars is painful enough as it is!

If you're within a few hours of Bendigo I will even deliver the car and trailer for free since i'm a top bloke lol or a maybe just a sucker still yet to decide!

So feel free to contact me on 0467676720 or via PM....please no time wasters though I just don't have the time for it....serious buyers only

Here are some photos of the car, the car has always been very well looked after and I have always bought good quality gear for it. Obviously there is not wing now and stock wheels but just to give you and idea of what it looked like and the inside etc...

Here is the fibreglass work that the buyer is welcome too take as well:

Last edited by Oz Striker; 23-04-16, 07:45 PM.

Sent you a PM!

Comment

Sad to see this go up for sale. Best of luck with the sale man. Very capable car with proven results.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
      1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
        Sad to see this go up for sale. Best of luck with the sale man. Very capable car with proven results.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
        Thanks mate, it's all good moving forward with life so it's still a positive for me

Comment

$15,000............really want to move this on quick so someone come and get an awesome deal!!!

Comment

Still keen on that bonnet!! But super cheap, if I didn't have my current DC5R I would have jumped on it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
              Still keen on that bonnet!! But super cheap, if I didn't have my current DC5R I would have jumped on it ...
              If for some reason the buyer doesn't want the J's bonnet it's all yours...have had 2 serious enquirers after the weekend not going to last long!!!

Comment

You might have more luck advertising a track car package over at my105, as they would have more classifieds around this kinda thing than clubitr.

Best of luck with the sale. Think you'll hold the fastest DC5 street tyre time at Winton for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
                  You might have more luck advertising a track car package over at my105, as they would have more classifieds around this kinda thing than clubitr.

Best of luck with the sale. Think you'll hold the fastest DC5 street tyre time at Winton for a while!
                  Thanks for the advice, the gumtree ad I posted got a few enquiries going but I will do up an ad on my105 as well, I had forgotten about that website so thanks for the advice!

Comment

Current photos of the car and a test fit of the Mugen rep bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X