Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rize Japan NO Ballast LED headlight bulbs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rize Japan NO Ballast LED headlight bulbs.

Hi guys,
    I have for sale these LED headlight bulbs from Rize Japan. These are a direct replacement for the old halogen bulb and are completely plug and play. There are NO external ballast or wiring required for these. Just remove the old bulb and plug in the new.

Here's a set that I sold to an EK9, with the LED bulb on one side and the old Halogen.

I also fitted some to my DC4 Integra.. Bear in mind mine is a 1995 Integra that's spent almost all its life parked in the sun. The lights are as cloudy as you can imagine and I did nothing except replace the old halogen bulb with the LED ones. The brightness is an absolute world of difference. (HB4 low beam bulb)

Halogen and LED comparison

The ones in these photos are the brightest specification, Z1 type.
    They have a 40W output
    4500/ 3700LM brightness rating for the models with Hi / Low beam (H4, HB1/HB5 and H13).
    4100 LM brightness rating for models with only single type beam. (H7, H8, H11, H16, H10, HB3, HB4)
    Uses CREE XML-2 technology and comes in only one colour of 6500K.
    All bulbs come with a 2 year warranty and expected life span of 30,000 hours.

Picture below is of a H11 bulb (Halogen and Ballastless LED)

Bulbs are priced at 250 per pair and I have ALL models in stock at the moment.

Drop me a PM if you're interested in a pair!
    Last edited by BenWong; 14-04-16, 04:18 PM.
    www.TheRightWrong.net
    Official Distributor for CarshopGLOW and Rize Japan Australia!
    See what special promotions are running --> HERE

END OF FINANCIAL YEAR SALE FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE ONLY!

For the month of June, Rize Japan bulbs will be offered at a promotional price AND FREE SHIPPING! Massive price drops across the range, if you're after a set of bulbs with No ballast that perform like HIDs or a set of super bright bulbs now is the best time to buy.

Z1 model (H4, HB1, HB5, H13, H7, HB1, HB3, HB4)

No ballast, 3500lumens low beam / 4100 lumens high beam.
    Usual price $230 Aud. Now only 190 Aud inclusive shipping!

R1 model

These have a ballast but are super bright. 4500 Lumens low beam, 5400 lumens High beam.
    Usual Price 250 Aud, Now only 225 Aud Inclusive shipping!!

Pm if you have any questions. All lights are in stock and will be shipped out immediately after payment clears.
    www.TheRightWrong.net

Comment

We also have some Rize Japan new and super bright T10 and T20 bulbs. This GTR is using T10 bulbs for his reverse light.

Also new model R1 LED headlight bulb installed in an Impreza. The light level could use just adjustment but the brightness and cut off line are extremely distinctive. Easy to install and plug and play!

www.TheRightWrong.net

Comment

Working...
      X