Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 3C Lab

Hi guys,
    I'm glad to be able to become a vendor in Club ITR. I figured I should start off by introducing myself and what we do before posting any products that we have for sale.

My name Ben and I also run TheRightWrong. 3C Lab's main business goal is to eventually produce functional aero dynamic parts for street cars.
    We are located at 12/11 Brand Drive, Thomastown, VIC.
    Tel number : (03)94656035

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see regular updates of the parts we have and what we work on.

Currently we are focusing on doing Carbon laminate interior panels, here's one that we did for an evo radio surround. Eventually we will be moving into designing and producing our own parts but that will take some time.
    We're a fresh start up so we will be running several promotions in the near future for our carbon laminates just to get our work known and seen. Be sure to check the new threads I will be putting up for promotions.

I also use 3C lab as the shop front that I sell the parts TheRightWrong distributes for, CarshopGLOW, Rize Japan and Argon bubble parts for now.

You might have seen the CarshopGLOW s2000 lights, as well as Rize Japan DC2 / DC5 lights, if you haven't here are some pictures.

CarshopGLOW S2000 lights

Rize Japan LED DC5 Lights. These are extremely limited run with only 3 sets that will ever be made. Once these 3 are sold there wont be any more being manufactured.

Dc2 LED tail lights from Rize Japan

Argon Bubble titanium bonnet stand for FD3S. There are S2000 ones being developed at the moment and they will keep me updated on any sort of progress they have.

Thanks for reading and dont hesitate to drop me a pm if you have any questions on any of the products I put up.

-Ben.
    Last edited by BenWong; 13-04-16, 03:54 PM.
    www.TheRightWrong.net
    Official Distributor for CarshopGLOW and Rize Japan Australia!
    See what special promotions are running --> HERE

Welcome Ben. Those products looks like quality stuff!
    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Any photos of the Rize Japan taillights fitted onto a DC2? Looks the goods! Good luck
      00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
      13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
      15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Love the CSG lights!
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
          Welcome Ben. Those products looks like quality stuff!
          Thanks mate, made in Japan except for argon bubble which is usa made =)

Originally posted by jv-st View Post
          Any photos of the Rize Japan taillights fitted onto a DC2? Looks the goods! Good luck
          hi buddy, It does look sick but like the dc5 it was a limited run. All 3 sets have been sold out and are no longer making new ones.

Can see it here
          https://instagram.com/p/BDromFUwsex/

Originally posted by felixR View Post
          Love the CSG lights!
          Thanks felix. get one for ur fd =P
          www.TheRightWrong.net
          Official Distributor for CarshopGLOW and Rize Japan Australia!
          See what special promotions are running --> HERE

Comment

Working...
          X