ASS2000 to BADASS2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASS2000 to BADASS2000

Who else is following Speed Academy's S2000 build?

It's a great series to watch if you're wanting to build an S2000 for circuit duties. It makes me want an S2000 and you learn quite a bit.

Start off with the ASS2000 Playlist.

Then continue with the BADASS2000 Playlist.

Last edited by felixR; 11-03-16, 12:41 PM.
    ClubITR | Like

Great series!

With the amount of guys that track their S2000's in the U.S/Canada, I'm surprised more people haven't created a similar youtube series with the S2000 before.
    Shak's S2000

Comment

One of my favourite Youtube channels out there, they deserve more subscribers and views with the content they produce.

I follow the S2000 build of theirs and also all the other builds like their FD3S and S14. They're also working on a TA22 Celica with 3SGE beams swap which will be awesome.
      1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Yeah, they good to watch. I havent watched any of the ITB vids, but this morning watched the downforce fenders/catch can install.

Those Downforce ones dont really sit too well ey!
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

they really showcase to new s2000 owners, where to spend money to get quick lap times!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

I miss my S2000
            S2000
            WSID : TBA
            Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
            Smooth As Detailing
            Incar Racing

Comment

Just watched them all beginning to end.
              I thought ASS2000 series was more interesting.
              The BADASS2000 had 4 episodes on the ITBs, some of which spent a large portion on a single hard to get at bolt...

Overall really interesting though. Now I also want an S2000...
              What would be easier to build as a circuit car, S15 or S2K?
              I guess, is it easier to increase handling in an S15 or power in an S2K?

Comment

Easier to build out of them two as a circuit car. S2000. It doesn't need much to be a decent track car.
                1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Yes that's right, all it would take is some decent pads/rotors and coilovers.
                  But it is limited by power compared to the S15, and that's what I mean when comparing the 2?

So, S2K might need $3,000 in suspension and $7,000 in power
                  Whereas with the S15 you can spend $3,000 on power, and $7,000 on suspension (numbers are just random obviously).
                  So which is now "better"?

Comment

I'd say S2000, not that I'm bias, but you could spend the $3k on suspension, excluding tyres, pads and rotors as both cars would need them, save the $7k in power mods and good chance the S15 will still be behind in lap times, that however is going by budgeting $3k for power on the s15
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

And this is because the S2000 chassis is so good, or because the S15 chassis is not too good?

I always thought that it would be easier to make the S15 handle well than it would be the S2k to go well (seeing as turbo conversion would cost an abundance)

Comment

S2000 is quite quick even in NA, it's slow when racing from a stand still/outside of VTeC, but keep it in vtec and it's quite impressive
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Working...
                        X