No announcement yet.

Formula 1 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red bull finally up the top of the field competing.
    Also lol at kvyat response to vettel in the post race room :P

Comment

Haven't been following the F1 as much as I l'd too. They need to televise all the races on the TV!
      1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
        Haven't been following the F1 as much as I l'd too. They need to televise all the races on the TV!
        They do. It's called foxtel :P

Comment

More than I can afford pal. Foxtel.
          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Rosberg. Hamilton. Raikkonen.

Both McLaren Hondas in the top 10 too!

#RussianGP
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Red Bull Racing will have a new driver line-up from the Spanish Grand Prix. Max Verstappen will be joining the team to drive alongside Daniel Ricciardo. Daniil Kvyat will continue to drive for Red Bull and will re-join sister team Scuderia Toro Rosso.
              Source: http://www.redbullracing.com/article/new-line-spain

As expected after Kvyat's dramas in the last 2 races
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                Source: http://www.redbullracing.com/article/new-line-spain

As expected after Kvyat's dramas in the last 2 races
                Biggest joke going, Red Bull have gone soft, they should be patting Kvyat on the back for putting Vettel in his place.
                Kvyat pulls a pass that would make Senna proud, and Vettel crys like the spoilt bitch he is.
                Kvyat punts Vettal off track, a move to make Schumacher proud, and Red Bull drop him, just goes to show how gay F1 has gotten
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Come on man. The first incident (the pass) was great and I accept that but the second incident in Russia was stupid and it cost his team mate a good position in the race.
                  Somethings happened between the two I think and this is just a way of putting kvyat in his place. I agree with it 100%

+I'm a massive Verstappen fan so it's great to see him up in a top car and hopefully he can move closer to the front of the pack!

Comment

Of cause what Kvyat did was a shit go, but it's the same thing Schumacer used to do all the time and Ferrari wouldn't have benched him in a thousand years. And let's not forget all the dog acts Vettal did, and the ignoring of team orders, how come Vettal was never benched for that?
                    Sometimes this stuff needs to happen on the track, Vettal deserves no ones respect. He cried like a bitch about being taken/cut off when he wasn't, well Kvyat showed him what it's like to be really taken out. Yes it affected his team mate but Redbull should have had a stern word to him in private, and backed him publicly all the way

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
                    using Tapatalk
                    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

The difference between the 3 is that Schumacher and vettel were winning races and kvyat isn't.

Like I said first move was great and Vettel can complain about that one all he wants and I'll back kvyat. That second move though was stupid and took himself and his teammate out of points racing as well as vettel. I reckon red bull would be more pissed about Dan being taken out from that incident than vettel.

Comment

Not many F1 drivers ever actually get to win a race, and if every driver who took out his teammate for the first time got the flick, there wouldn't be many drivers in any categories going around.
                        Maybe there is other issues going on behind the scenes, like Verstappen is bring more cash to the table, like I said in my original post, F1 is gay, and has been for some time, I'd rather watch NASCAR

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
                        using Tapatalk

Comment

Formula 1 2016

It's #SpanishGP time. Top 10 Qualifying results below. Ricciardo third and Max did well too. Alonso in the top 10.

1. Lewis Hamilton
                          2. Nico Rosberg
                          3. Daniel Ricciardo
                          4. Max Verstappen
                          5. Kimi Raikkonen
                          6. Sebastian Vettel
                          7. Valtteri Bottas
                          8. Carlos Sainz
                          9. Sergio Perez
                          10. Fernando Alonso
                          Last edited by felixR; 15-05-16, 04:53 AM.
                          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Whoa there goes Mercedes. What a start. Come on Ricciardo!
                            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Verstappen!
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Verstappen!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X